- Annabelle Hotel
Annabelle Hotel, Overview
The heavenly family-run oasis of Annabelle Hotel is located close to the centre of the delightful resort town of Paphos. Set within many acres of lush green gardens overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, secret pathways wander through the gardens and glittering waterfalls create a magical atmosphere, which makes this an ideal destination for a truly memorable family or couples holiday. There's an excellent selection of amenities at the resort, including a fabulous spa located at adjacent sister hotel, Almyra, and some superb restaurants and childcare provision. Annabelle's excellent reputation for service and quality ensure visitors return here year after year.
Why You'll Love It
Our Just Resorts Travel Expert says:
"Location is everything, and this resort offers the best of all possible worlds. Right on the seafront, it's secluded, private and marvellously self-contained, yet it's only 900 metres from the best that Paphos has to offer, which includes a medieval castle, plus plenty of bars, restaurants and entertainment. Add all the amenities at the Annabelle itself, and you'll be spoilt for choice when choosing your holiday entertainment".
218 rooms and suites are available at The Annabelle.
All Rooms Feature:
- Flat-screen TV
- Safety deposit box
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Private furnished balcony or terrace
- King sized or Twin beds
- Marble bathroom
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Interconnecting rooms available
Room Type Selection:
Inland View Room
- 24 sqm
- Views of Paphos or the hotel grounds
- Sleeps up to 2 adults and 1 child/infant
Sea View Room
- 28 sqm
- Superb views of the sea and the hotel's gardens
- Sleeps up to 2 adults and 1 child/infant
- Freeform swimming pool and half Olympic-sized pool
- Four championship golf courses within a short drive away
- 4 restaurants: Asteras for intimate gourmet dining (seasonal opening); relaxed Fontana for buffet lunches vibrant theme nights and à la carte selections; Amorosa fine-dining restaurant and the sea-front Mediterraneo restaurant.
- 5 bars
- Tennis & squash court
- Almyra Spa (located at adjacent sister hotel Almyra)
- Annabelle guests can use the facilities of Almyra.
- Kids Clubs from 4 months to 12 years located at sister hotel Almyra (see Families tab)
- Teen Club located at Annabelle - 13 to 17 years old (open July and August only)
- Impressive tropical gardens with cascading waterfalls
- Wide range of water sports including scuba diving
- Live entertainment most nights
- Please note that not all listed facilities are complimentary
Baby Go Lightly
This is a facility that enables parents to pre-book a wide variety of important holiday baby items to ease the smooth and stress free running of your holiday. Anything from high chairs to car seats and baby baths to nappy disposal bins are available. Please make these arrangements via Just Resorts. Babysitting is also available on-site with services provided from a professional outside agency.
More generally speaking, the hotel features outstanding facilities and childcare for younger guests at sister hotel Almyra (located next door) across a total of five age range groups, these being:
Globetrotters - From 4 months to 3 years and under
Open 6 days per week from 09:30 - 17:30 (closed Wednesdays) Nappies and swim nappies are supplied free of charge and meals and drinks are included daily. There is also a special sleeping room for young ones to enjoy a nap.
Adventurers - From 3 years to 5 and under
Open 6 days per week from 09:30 - 17:30 (closed Wednesdays) Plentiful games and activities are organised including baking and garden play to ensure children are kept entertained and engaged.
Voyagers - From 5 years to 8 and under
Open 6 days per week from 09:30 - 17:30 (closed Wednesdays) Children enjoy a spectrum of activities and adventures at Voyagers and are keenly encouraged to engage in sports play and discover all that the resort has to offer.
Pioneers - From 8 years to 13 and under
Open 6 days per week from 09:30 - 17:30 (closed Wednesdays) An exciting and varied programme of events is on offer for the intrepid Pioneers - who are overseen by the resort 'rangers'.
Teenagers - From 13 years plus
A full leisure programme is in place for teenagers in addition to their urban hangout with chill out areas, big screens, Nintendo Wii and pool/table tennis/air hockey tables.