- Daios Cove Luxury Resort
Daios Cove Luxury Resort, Overview
Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas is a stunningly beautiful, elegant and superior family resort on a private bay close to Agios Nikolaos town on the island of Crete. The accommodation is absolutely superb (there are no less than 165 private seawater pools within the guest accommodation portfolio) and, well deserving of its 5-star status, this is one of Crete's most outstanding resorts. The private bay is a gem, with safe swimming and excellent watersports and there's a great range of daily activities for mind and body, including yoga and Pilates, wine-tasting, cocktail-making and local cookery. Also available are the Daios Cove Resort Villas -click here.
Why you'll love it
Our Just Resorts Travel Expert says:
"The rich heritage of ancient Crete is all around you at Daios Cove, and its magic has imbued the resort with a romantic ambience that is quite unique and totally captivating. Featuring amenities that will answer even your most demanding expectations, this is the perfect place for a dreamy, relaxing holiday where you can truly unwind".
The 290 rooms at Daios Cove offer style and sophistication combined with comfort and practicality.
All rooms feature:
- King sized bed
- LCD satellite TV
- Marble bathroom with separate tub and shower cabin
- Private balcony
- Internet access
- Telephone with voicemail
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- iPod Station
- Alarm clock
Room type selection:
Deluxe Room Sea View
- 42 sqm
- Stunning views over the Mediterranean Sea
- Sleeps up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child/infant
- 2 outdoor pools
- 2 tennis courts
- 4 restaurants including the a la carte Ocean Restaurant and the authentic Taverna for local dishes like Moussaka
- 3 bars including the trendy Crystal Box for late night moves and cocktails
- Spa including techno-gym, Thai massage, Finnish sauna and hydro-massage in partnership with GOCO spa
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Children's club, teenagers' activities and babysitting services (see Families tab)
- Watersports - water-skiing, pedalos, canoeing, scuba-diving
- Private yachts, motorboats & catamarans for rent
- Computer rental, media library & free Wi-Fi
- Fitness training, Pilates and yoga courses
- DJ nights, dancing and live music events
- Shops and boutiques
- Car rental office
- Please note that not all listed facilities are complimentary
The resort is well geared up for families with a child friendly beach, pool games and babysitting services.
A creche club is in operation for young babies and toddlers whilst games and activities are provided for older children by fully trained staff at the Children's club.
For full details on the children's club and creche, please call us on 01625 865071.
A truly international buffet-style food bazaar, offering a tasty array of spectacular delicacies from all over the world and special theme nights, too.
A Greek à la carte venue overlooking the cove which has a special ambience, particularly at night. Taverna serves superb local specialties with a fine selection of Greek and international wines. Fish is a must-taste dish here with a fresh catch arriving every day by kaiki boat, destined for your plate.
Overlooking the infinity pool and the cove,the refined ambience of the Ocean Restaurant is your departure point for a memorable journey around the world of sumptuous cuisine.Its Mediterranean-influenced menu uses fresh ingredients in a creative way and is the passport to an exciting culinary adventure. The Ocean also serves breakfast exclusively to Suite and Villa guests.
Super-convenient for beach-lovers, the Beach Bar offers a choice of drinks and snacks down on the sand. Guests can enjoy refreshments while sitting at the bar — or orders can be taken from (and served to) their loungers.
The Crystal Box is a bar with its own contemporary and comfortable outside lounge,offering a spectacular panorama of the bay — the perfect place to sit, sip a signature cocktail and unwind. You can also relax in its cool, stylish and elegant interior, and see those incredible views from another perspective: framed through dramatic floor to ceiling windows.