- Caleia Mar Menor Golf & SPA Resort
Caleia Mar Menor Golf & SPA Resort, Overview
Caleia Mar Menor Golf & SPA Resorts is located in the beautiful Murcian countryside, which is framed by a stunning mountain backdrop - centered around a fantastic Jack Nicklaus-designed 18-hole golf course. Facilities for adults and children alike are superb, and the resort's El Boulevard complex is a natural focus for social life, bars and restaurants. A range of great sporting facilities are close at hand including paddle tennis, a unique and different form of the game played on a smaller court with solid paddles instead of rackets. Other highlights include the pools and the stunning Espa spa which has deservedly been voted the best in the whole of Spain.
Why You'll Love It
Our Just Resorts Travel Expert says:
"If you're a golfer, you'll be wowed by this amazing resort's challenging and exciting golf course (the hallmark of Jack Nicklaus design) - but if you prefer different types of sports activities (including diverse watersports) or award-winning spa pampering, you'll be equally delighted by the facilities - plus you can be sure the kids will be well occupied all day, every day! Not recommended for those looking for a beach destination."
The hotel offers 64 spacious and elegant luxury rooms, of which seven are large suites that incorporate separate living room/seating area.
All Rooms Feature:
- Air conditioning
- Private balconies
- Large bathrooms with independent shower and whirlpool bath
- Interconnecting rooms are available on request
- In-room flat-screen LCD TV with Pay Per View movies
- Video entertainment options
- Sound system and wireless internet
- Direct dial telephone
- Iron and ironing board
- Work desk with lamp
- 24 hr room service
- Daily housekeeping service
Room Type Selection:
Deluxe Double/Twin/With Pool View
- 34 sqm
- Decorated in neutral tones with dark wooden detail
- Tiled floors
- Small private balcony with golf course view
- Pool view rooms available
- Luxury hotel rooms and apartments
- 4 restaurants and bars located at the hotel, including Fusion Japanese, La Fontana Di Pietra (traditional cuisine) and Nomad for daily buffet breakfast and Mediterranean selections
- More bars and restaurants located at El Boulevard and throughout the resort
- 18-hole golf course and access to there and neighbouring courses by complimentary bus
- Beach - complementary bus service
- Fully equipped gym with state-of-the-art Techno-Gym equipment
- Sauna and steam room, Jacuzzi, indoor pool
- Social club - snack bar, outdoor pool
- Tennis and 8 paddle tennis courts
- Espa Spa - facials, massage, pedicure, manicure, detox
- Kids Club
- Minimarket for groceries, English newspapers and magazines
- Please note that not all listed facilities are complimentary.
There is a well-run Kids' Club which operates hours on a seasonal basis only with different activities each day of the week. In addition to this there is also a Kids' playground and a free bus to the nearby beach.
Babysitting is also available as a bookable service extra.