- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Apartment AHQ02
Apartment AHQ02, Overview
This lovely property is located in the highly desirable Apollo Heights village, where fabulous architecture, luxury and attention to detail shine through. The apartment is located on the ground floor with views over open countryside towards the sea, and is furnished in a modern and tasteful style.
The entrance hallway leads through to the open-plan lounge/dining room. Stylishly decorated in rich tones of taupe and gold, it features large comfortable sofas and a beautiful modern dining table attractively accessorized with co-coordinating ornaments and cushions. French doors open onto the outdoor terrace and private garden. Looking over the undulating valley towards the sea this is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the idyllic surroundings.
Separated by a granite-topped sideboard, the kitchen is well equipped with all modern conveniences including electric oven and hob and integrated dishwasher. The washing machine is housed in a handy utility cupboard off the hallway.
The spacious master double bedroom is beautifully decorated and furnished. Attractive parquet flooring, pictures and co-coordinating soft furnishings add to the sumptuous feel. French doors lead to a small balcony with views over the garden towards the sea. The master suite is complete with luxurious fully tiled en-suite bathroom which has both bathtub and separate shower cubicle, and “his and hers” washbasins in a long marble vanity unit.
The second bedroom is a twin, also very attractively furnished and well decorated with tasteful pictures and accessories, and has French doors opening out onto an enclosed private terrace filled with fragrant plants. The en-suite facilities comprise of shower, WC and washbasin set in a marble vanity unit.
Outside, the lawned garden at the rear is bordered by bushes and trees and offers sweeping views over the valley and down towards the sparkling sea. The table and chairs set under the shade of the arched veranda is the ideal place for dining al-fresco amidst the peace and tranquility of this scenic location.
The communal swimming pools are just a short stroll away, and all resort amenities are within walking distance, making this a super base from which to enjoy the Resort.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach – no longer club / one free return journey per week
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast Buffet is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per day.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.