- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Elite Villa 0171
Elite Villa 0171 , Overview
One cannot help but be impressed by the design, quality and position of this Superior Elite villa. Newly built and finished to the highest standard, it is located in one of the most desirable locations on the Resort, offering panoramic views from every aspect.
The marble floored entrance hall leads past the guest cloakroom into the elegantly furnished lounge, set with modern yet comfortable sofas facing the large flat-screen TV. A high, wooden panelled ceiling gives a great feeling of space and sets of French doors lead to the outer terraces and offer simply breathtaking views.
The adjacent kitchen is open plan with the dining area, and features all modern conveniences including dishwasher, microwave and electric oven, and a large dining table and 6 upholstered chairs. French doors lead out to an outdoor dining terrace, which is covered for shade, ideal for al-fresco dining whilst enjoying the delightful scenery.
The master bedroom is found on the same level, furnished with a king size bed, and featuring attractive parquet flooring and an en-suite bathroom comprising bath with shower over, W/C, bidet and his and hers wash basins set in a marble vanity unit. The bedroom also offers access to the upper terrace. The second bedroom is a twin, located on a lower level, together with a shower room. A laundry room is also on this level.
Outside, the magnificent infinity-edge swimming pool with walk-in steps and surrounding sunbathing terrace is the most perfect place to enjoy the panoramic views. Steps cut from natural stone lead through a carefully planted garden, through fragrant bushes and trees native to the Mediterranean, to a small lawned area. Offering sweeping vistas stretching from the sparkling sea, over the immaculate golf course, to the rugged beauty of the mountains inland this property offers a perfect, relaxing getaway.
The swimming pool can be heated at an extra charge; if required please specify when booking.
Guests booking any Elite villa at Aphrodite Hills Resort benefit from the following enhanced services for that added touch of luxury:
- Private return transfers between the airport and resort
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, mopping, dish washing)
- Luxury Food Hamper (includes mineral water, white and brown bread, sugar, fresh full-fat and skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, ham, cheddar cheese, eggs, biscuits, crisps, selection of wines, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beer, Champagne, olive oil, salt, Rice Crispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder and a bouquet of flowers).
- Branded bathroom toiletries and luxurious bathrobes and slippers.
- The Retreat Spa - access to Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, valid for duration of stay.
- The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments.
- Preferential booking status at Resort restaurants.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - Complimentary Beach Day-Pass - One per person per week, including Shuttle Bus to and from (Seasonal).
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.