- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Elite Villa 0195
Superior Elite Villa 0195 , Overview
This Elite villa is set in a stunning, elevated position offering breathtaking, panoramic views over the luxury Resort. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac featuring only 2 other exclusive residences you can be assured of peace and privacy.
The wide sweeping driveway leads down to an underground garage, whilst the main entrance to the villa features an impressive stone portico leading to oak double entrance doors.
A long sweeping driveway leads up to this Elite Villa, entrance is gained via an impressive stone portico and a oak double entrance door. The villa is furnished to a high standard with beautiful parquet flooring throughout. Upon entering, wide steps lead down to the grand lounge. This spacious area features large soft sofas and armchairs facing the enormous wall mounted TV. Opposite is the formal dining table with 6 plush upholstered chairs. French doors open out onto a covered terrace overlooking the pool and views. Sliding glass doors separate the kitchen which offers a further table and chairs. All modern conveniences are provided, such as dishwasher, microwave, electric oven and hob, whilst a separate utility room features a further hob, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Off the entrance hallway is a quiet room which can be used for reading or relaxing, furnished with a comfortable sofa and with an en-suite shower room with WC. A guest WC is also located off the hallway.
The grand wooden staircase leads upstairs to the 4 bedrooms – 3 doubles, all with access to the wide upper balcony, and a twin bedded room. The master bedroom has an en-suite dressing area and full bathroom, whilst the other rooms have use of the large family bathroom with it’s corner bath with shower, WC and 2 washbasins set in a long marble vanity unit.
The staircase also leads down to a lower level which features the underground garage and also a table tennis table.
The outdoor terrace is the place to enjoy the panoramic views; the truly breathtaking vista encompasses all the natural, rugged beauty of the ravine and the sparkling sea.
The covered terrace from the lounge and kitchen is covered for shade; perfect for al-fresco dining. A few steps lead down to the swimming pool terrace which is extensive and set with sunbeds. There is infinity style pool that is an impressive 12m x 6m, making it the perfect place to enjoy the fantastic views.
The large plot provides a great feeling of space and seclusion, and is planted with fragrant bushes and trees endemic to Cyprus.
Guests booking any Elite villa at Aphrodite Hills Resort benefit from the following enhanced services for that added touch of luxury:
- Private return transfers between the airport and resort
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, mopping, dish washing)
- Luxury Food Hamper (includes mineral water, white and brown bread, sugar, fresh full-fat and skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, ham, cheddar cheese, eggs, biscuits, crisps, selection of wines, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beer, Champagne, olive oil, salt, Rice Crispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder and a bouquet of flowers).
- Branded bathroom toiletries and luxurious bathrobes and slippers.
- The Retreat Spa - access to Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, valid for duration of stay.
- The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments.
- Preferential booking status at Resort restaurants.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square
- World-class golf on an 18-hole championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village square
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- All Superior, Elite and Mythos villas are located on the eastern plateau of the resort, car hire is recommended.
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per dayIncludes: Bakers basket (pastries, bread, toast), preserves, cereal, multi-choice main courses, orange juice or milk, tea or coffee.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts regular ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor restaurant, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.