- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Mythos Villa 0233
Mythos Villa 0233 , Overview
If you are looking for truly exceptional holiday experience, this idyllic 5-bedroom villa will surely exceed your expectations. One of the largest Villas on the Resort, this spectacular property is accessed via electrically operated iron gates and a circular drive leading to the grand main entrance.
The entrance hallway leads to the open plan spacious lounge which is luxuriously furnished with contemporary leather sofas, two elegant chaise lounges, a 42 inch flat screen TV, DVD player and home theatre for your enjoyment. The vaulted dining area can comfortably seat ten persons, with the kitchen area cleverly placed around the corner. Fully equipped with granite work tops and all modern conveniences the Italian kitchen has a contemporary yet classical feel with traditional hood over the halogen hob and double sinks. An oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, and microwave are available. The exquisite master bedroom is located on the first floor and offers commanding view of the pool and garden from the a stunning terrace. Beautifully furnished, it features a large queen-size bed, matching bedside cabinets and lamps and a wonderful parquet floor. The marble en-suite bathroom is no less luxurious with twin washbasins, a bathtub with shower-over, plus a WC and bidet. The first floor also accommodates a second bedroom with an en-suite bathroom with a vanity sink, bath tub with shower over, toilet and bidet. In addition to a luxurious king size bed, the room features walk-in wardrobes, parquet floors and a veranda overlooking the pool. The third bedroom is a twin bedded room on the upper first floor, boasting an en-suite bathroom with a wonderful Jacuzzi tub and shower, single vanity unit, WC and bidet. A fourth bedroom can be found on the mezzanine level. It features a double bed and en-suite marble bathroom with a single vanity unity, a Jacuzzi tub and shower, toilet and bidet. The fifth and final bedroom is situated on the lower ground level. Guests can enjoy a double bed and an en-suite marble bathroom with a bath tub with shower over, single vanity unit, WC and bidet. Patio doors also lead out to the pool level via a gently inclining ramp. This “Elite Villa” also benefits from our elite service, including privileges such as free airport transfers and a luxury food parcel with champagne, salmon, fruit and breakfast items. Luxury bathrobes, slippers and toiletries are placed in every room and the Villa is cleaned daily.
Guests booking any Elite villa at Aphrodite Hills Resort benefit from the following enhanced services for that added touch of luxury:
- Private return transfers between the airport and resort
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, mopping, dish washing)
- Luxury Food Hamper (includes mineral water, white and brown bread, sugar, fresh full-fat and skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, ham, cheddar cheese, eggs, biscuits, crisps, selection of wines, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beer, Champagne, olive oil, salt, Rice Crispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder and a bouquet of flowers).
- Branded bathroom toiletries and luxurious bathrobes and slippers.
- The Retreat Spa - access to Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, valid for duration of stay.
- The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments.
- Preferential booking status at Resort restaurants.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square
- World-class golf on an 18-hole championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village square
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- All Superior, Elite and Mythos villas are located on the eastern plateau of the resort, car hire is recommended.
- Unlimited Junior Club (3-12 years)
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per dayIncludes: Bakers basket (pastries, bread, toast), preserves, cereal, multi-choice main courses, orange juice or milk, tea or coffee.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts regular ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor restaurant, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.