- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Junior Villa AD02
Junior Villa AD02, Overview
A stylishly furnished two bedroom Villa, situated in the Helios Heights village. This property offers tranquility in a desirable location and the opportunity to spend a relaxing holiday under the beautiful Cypriot sunshine.
Split over three levels, this villa offers a complete package, which will undoubtedly make you feel as comfortable as if you were in your own home. The ground level houses the lounge, guest toilet and an open plan kitchen/dining area. The living room is elegantly furnished and includes a brown coloured leather sofa, a coffee table, a TV, CD and DVD players and a wooden dining table with six dining chairs. Both the dining and lounge areas have direct access to the garden and communal pool area, making it particularly convenient.
The fully equipped kitchenette comes complete with top quality fixtures and fittings. Appliances include everything one could ask for in preparing a light meal and more; a refrigerator, microwave, oven, halogen hob, a washing machine and an assortment of utensils and other kitchen items.
On the first floor you will find the two of the bedrooms. The first bedroom features a double bed, bedside cabinets with matching lamps and fitted wardrobes. There is an en suite bathroom, with a bath and shower and a shower cubicle, vanity unit and a toilet. French doors lead to the balcony, from where you can enjoy the view of the communal swimming pool of Helios Heights Village. The second bedroom features two twin beds, which can be transformed into a double, with bedside cabinets with matching lamps and fitted wardrobes. There is also an en suite bathroom with a shower cubicle, vanity unit and a toilet.
Going downstairs to the basement, where there is a large storage room located, you will also find a convenient utility room and an extra bathroom. This villa boasts a delightful patio/veranda equipped with an outdoor rattan dining table and matching chairs. The outdoor space is complete with sun loungers and an umbrella dotted around its own lovely lawned garden and overlooking the Helios Heights Village communal swimming pool.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - Complimentary Beach Day-Pass - One per person per week,
including Shuttle Bus to and from (Seasonal).
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.