- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Junior Villa CC01
Junior Villa CC01, Overview
With breathtaking panoramic sea views and a beautiful infinity pool, this modern three-bedroom, two-bathroom Junior Villa is superbly furnished and just a short walk away from the Village Square.
From the spectacular panoramic sea views to the beautiful infinity pool, property CC01 proves to be a fantastic choice. Conveniently located and laid out over the ground floor of this low-rise development, it is finished to the highest standards and is just a short walk away from the Village Square and Golf Club. With all the elements combined, this property is the ideal selection for an unforgettable stay at Aphrodite Hills.
The entire property is decorated in neutral tones with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. The living room is styled with minimalistic furniture including a corner fabric sofa and wall-mounted flat screen LCD TV and a home theatre system. The room is bright and warm and enjoys breathtaking views from the French doors, which open out to the veranda and pool area.
The dining area has an elegantly designed wooden table with six chairs, setting the scene for a unique dining experience. The modern kitchen with granite work surfaces and splashbacks is constructed from Italian wood and complete with modern stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, microwave and washing machine.
The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes, a large double bed with side cabinets and French doors leading onto the veranda and pool. This bedroom also incorporates a marble en suite bathroom with a spa bath and shower, single sink vanity unit and a toilet.
The second and third bedrooms are located on the other side of the property. The first room includes twin beds and the second, a double bed with side cabinets, fitted wardrobes and French doors leading out onto the veranda and garden. There is a central bathroom for the use of both rooms with a walk-in shower, single vanity unit and a toilet.
Outside the property, the infinity pool is the central attraction. The pool creates a sense of tranquility and complete relaxation as you look across the ravine to the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea. The area is complete with outdoor dining furniture, gas barbeque, sun loungers and an outdoor shower. *The pool can be heated at an extra charge; if required please specify upon booking.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach – no longer club / one free return journey per week
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast Buffet is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per day.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.