- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Junior Villa CZ01
Junior Villa CZ01, Overview
This beautiful Junior Villa commands breathtaking views of the mountains, ravine and sea, all of which can be enjoyed from all rooms. It features two double rooms and a twin room. This property, with its magnificent private swimming pool is in one of the most desirable locations on the Resort. Only an eight minute walk from all of the Resort amenities, it is an ideal choice for convenience and total relaxation. The property commands awe-inspiring views of the mountains, ravine and sea; combine this location with the high quality facilities that the property has to offer and this is an idyllic place in which to take a break.
The property benefits from air conditioning in every room and should you be visiting in the winter months, the living room features an open fireplace.
On the ground floor, the entrance hall leads to the living area, which has two sofas, a coffee table, a flat screen TV, DVD player and the open fireplace. A convenient guest toilet also serves the needs of this floor.
The kitchen, located next to the living room area on the ground floor, is fully equipped with all the modern appliances including a large fridge freezer; an oven and a microwave are available. Included in the kitchen is a modern kitchen table with chairs, which are situated next to the large patio doors leading onto the balcony. Here you can enjoy the spectacular views whilst dining alfresco.
On the lower floor, a staircase from the entrance hall leads downstairs to where all three bedrooms are located. The master bedroom, with full en suite facilities, houses a large double bed, fitted wardrobes and has direct access to the pool terrace. Along the hallway, you will find the second and the third bedrooms; a twin room and a double room, both of which feature fitted wardrobes, bedside tables with lamps and access to the pool terrace. Outside these bedrooms, there is a bathroom equipped with a shower cubicle, single vanity top and a toilet.
There is a utility room located on the same floor, which houses an iron, ironing board and a washing machine. The idyllic position of the 8m x 4m overflow infinity edge private swimming pool with ladder steps is overlooking the ravine and the Mediterranean Sea.
The beautiful outdoor area is complete with a rattan table and matching chairs, sun loungers and a matching umbrella… this is simply the perfect place to enjoy your days in the sun!
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square
- World-class golf on an 18-hole championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- All Superior, Elite and Mythos villas are located on the eastern plateau of the resort, car hire is recommended.
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per dayIncludes: Bakers basket (pastries, bread, toast), preserves, cereal, multi-choice main courses, orange juice or milk, tea or coffee.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts regular ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor restaurant, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.