- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Junior Villa J003
Junior Villa J003, Overview
This two-bedroom Junior Villa is ideal for those wishing to be close to all resort amenities, being only a couple of minutes stroll from the beautiful village square, golf club, spa and tennis academy. Tastefully and elegantly furnished, this property is the ideal choice for an unforgettable stay at Aphrodite Hills.
The front door opens into an entrance hallway which in turn leads down to the open plan living areas. The lounge is furnished with a comfortable sofa and armchair facing the French doors leading to the pool terrace. The adjacent dining area has a solid wood table and 6 matching chairs. The kitchen is separated by a granite sideboard and offers all modern conveniences including stainless steel fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave and electric oven and hob. The washing machine is housed in a handy utility cupboard nearby.
A hallway leads to the first bedroom, which is attractively furnished with parquet floor and twin beds and has French doors leading to the pool terrace. Adjacent is a shower room with shower cubicle, vanity unit and WC.
A staircase leads up to the master bedroom which is attractively decorated and furnished with a king size bed. French doors lead out to a private terrace overlooking the pool. The en-suite full bathroom completes the facilities. Outside, the magnificent swimming pool is bordered by a paved terrace and fragrant bushes and trees. A barbeque and a dining table and chairs are provided for alfresco cooking and dining, together with sunbeds for relaxing in the beautiful Cyprus sunshine.
The Village Square with it’s restaurants, shops and children’s playground is only a couple of minutes stroll, as is the golf clubhouse and Spa.
The pool can be heated at an extra charge – if required please specify when booking.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - Complimentary Beach Day-Pass - One per person per week, including Shuttle Bus to and from (Seasonal).
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.