- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Junior Villa OOC1
Junior Villa OOC1, Overview
Ideally located just a stones throw away from the Village square, this three bedroom Junior Villa, on the edge of Adonis Village, enjoys breathtaking views looking over the resort to the Golf Course and Mediterranean coastline. The entrance to the property itself is surrounded by mature landscaped gardens filled with indigenous flowers and trees. In addition the property boasts access to a large communal pool.
The property is meticulously decorated with neutral tones and luxurious finishes. The living area is complete with large L-shaped sofa and flat screen TV. The room enjoys plenty of natural daylight from the three French doors which lead out onto the terrace, where there is a relaxation area with outdoor furniture. The dining room, just off the living area is elegantly furnished and hosts a large wooden table with seating for up to six people, the room is beautifully finished with a large wooden sideboard and large wall mirrors.
The kitchen, which is separate from the living/dining area, is fully equipped with all electrical appliances, including microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer and oven with hob and extractor hood. The room also boasts an additional dining area and exquisite views from the window over the gardens.
The master bedroom is located on the ground floor of the property and is beautifully decorated in a modern style with a double bed, side tables, parquet floors and large windows looking out over the resort. Also within the room, there are fitted wardrobes, a chest of drawers for ample storage and finally an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
A large marble staircase leads up to bedrooms two and three. Bedroom two is a double room decorated in modern, bold tones. There is a grand wooden double bed, side tables with lamps, fitted wardrobes and French doors leading to the upstairs terrace.
Bedroom three is a twin room with classic décor. The room also features bedside tables and fitted wardrobes.
The second and third bedrooms share a bathroom with bath/shower combination and vanity unit. The French doors in both rooms lead to the upstairs terrace, where there is outdoor furniture including sun loungers.
The communal pool is just a few steps away, as is the Village Square with its shops and restaurants, Spa and golf clubhouse.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach – no longer club / one free return journey per week
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club
Aphrodite Breakfast Buffet is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per day.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.