- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Junior Villa TA02
Junior Villa TA02, Overview
This beautifully appointed two-bedroom Junior Villa is situated in a stunning location on the top of the ravine overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. The magnificent sea views from the patio and the overflow infinity edge private swimming pool are, quite simply, to die for. This property is one of the best two-bedroom Junior Villas we have at the Resort. It is ideal for families but also for the helplessly romantic! Given that it is located at Aphrodite Hills Resort in Cyprus, it is of course also perfect for sun seekers, golfers, and spa lovers.
The living room is tastefully furnished and features a huge grey cloth sofa, a large flat screen TV, CD and DVD players. The wooden door leads out to the patio/pool area, where you can relax and enjoy your drinks watching the sparkling sea whilst listening to your favourite CD!
The fully equipped kitchen is complete with high quality fixtures and fittings and excellent appliances. These include everything one could ask for - a refrigerator, microwave, oven, cooker hob, washing machine. It features beautiful granite worktops and a wooden dining table with four dining chairs.
The master bedroom is spacious and enjoys a double bed with bedside cabinets, bedside lamps and spacious fitted wardrobes. The decor is cream and white linen with curtains on the door leading to the balcony. The sea views from this balcony are absolutely breathtaking. An en suite bathroom features a bath, double vanity unit and toilet. The second bedroom features two single beds, fitted wardrobes, chests of drawers and one bedside table with a lamp. The decor of this bedroom is also is cream and white linen with curtains on the door leading to the balcony. As expected, the views from this balcony are also stunning. Outside of this bedroom there is a bathroom which is equipped with a shower cubicle, single vanity top and toilet.
The idyllic position of the 7m x 3m overflow infinity edge private swimming pool overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. Once in the water you feel as if you are actually swimming in the sea! The beautiful outdoor area is complete with a rattan table and matching chairs, sun loungers and matching umbrella, the perfect place to enjoy your days in the sun!
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square
- World-class golf on an 18-hole championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village square
- Families - Guests staying in the apartments are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- All apartment are in close walking distance from village square and all activities
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per dayIncludes: Bakers basket (pastries, bread, toast), preserves, cereal, multi-choice main courses, orange juice or milk, tea or coffee.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts regular ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor restaurant, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.