- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Junior Villa TF01
Junior Villa TF01, Overview
This three-bedroom Junior Villa with its own private pool has wonderful views along the ravine towards the sea. With all the elements combined, this property is a perfect selection for an unforgettable stay at Aphrodite Hills.
The entire property is decorated with neutral tones and boasts modern fixtures and fittings throughout. The living room is styled with minimalistic furniture, including a corner fabric light brown coloured sofa, one green and one orange coloured fabric armchair, a wall-mounted flat screen LCD TV and a DVD player. The living room is bright and warm and enjoys breathtaking views from the French doors, which open out onto the pool area.
The dining area has an elegantly designed wooden table with six chairs; there are French doors which open out onto the pool area, thereby setting the scene for a unique dining experience. The modern kitchen with granite work surfaces and splashbacks is constructed from Italian wood and complete with modern stainless steel appliances, including microwave, washing machine and dishwasher.
There is also a WC off the lounge area.
A marble staircase leads up to the master bedroom; the room is complete with sand coloured parquet flooring, fitted wardrobes, a large double bed and bedside cabinets, a flat screen TV and French doors leading to the upstairs balcony. The master bedroom also incorporates a marble en suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, a double sink vanity unit and a toilet.
Additionally on the first floor, the second and the third bedrooms are located. The rooms include twin beds with bedside cabinets, fitted wardrobes and French doors leading onto the balcony. There is a large central bathroom on this floor with a shower cubicle, single vanity unit and a toilet.
All three rooms have an abundance of storage space.
Outside the property, the infinity heated* swimming pool with ladder steps, is the central attraction. The pool creates a sense of tranquillity and complete relaxation as it looks across the ravine to the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea. The patio area around the pool features garden furniture, an exterior dining table and chairs, parasols, sunbeds, a small garden to the side and a built-in barbeque area to enhance your alfresco evenings.
*The pool can be heated at an extra charge - if required please specify when booking.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach – no longer club / one free return journey per week
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast Buffet is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per day.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.