- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Mythos Villa AV18
Mythos Villa AV18 , Overview
A luxurious five bedroom villa with private pool that is part of the Mythos Collection, the highest category of residences at Aphrodite Hills Resort. Conveniently located within a few minutes walk of the Village Square and the main facilities of the resort, this stunning villa comes with our “Mythos Service” including free transportation from the airport, luxury champagne food parcel and a “wake up basket” that includes pastries,breads ,fresh milk, orange juice and a newspaper or a full English breakfast at the Golf Clubhouse!
This stunning five bedroom Villa is designed to ensure that nothing is interrupts the panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea, yet is still conveniently located within a short walk of the Village Square and the resorts main facilities.
This villa boasts luxurious, contemporary living spaces and no expense has been spared on the fixtures, fittings and furnishings. The lobby leads through to the marble floored living area which boasts magnificent sea views from the French doors opening out directly to the pool terrace. The adjacent dining area offers a modern dining table, and leads through to the high quality kitchen which is complete with central island, granite worktops and integrated stainless steel appliances. The ground floor features a guest WC, and, also the first of the 5 bedrooms. This is beautifully decorated in soothing tones and features parquet floor, king size bed, shuttered French doors providing direct access to the pool terrace and a luxurious en-suite shower room.
A marble staircase leads up to the first floor. The master bedroom suite offers areas for relaxing and incorporates a king size bed as well as a sitting room, both areas with sets of shuttered French doors opening out to the balcony from where one can enjoy the amazing, panoramic views. The master bedroom facilities are completed by the en-suite bathroom which is fully tiled in granite and offers twin washbasins, WC, bath and separate shower. The hallway leads on to 2 further bedrooms, both attractively furnished with double beds and parquet flooring, and a luxurious shower room. The staircase extends down to a lower ground floor level, which features the final bedroom, a twin, with sitting area and en-suite shower room. Adjacent is a separate TV room with sofa-bed which offers a quiet place for members of the family to relax. This level also offers the utility room with the washing machine, dryer, sink and a fridge. Outside, the large terrace has been designed to make the most of the sweeping, uninterrupted sea views.
The private garden is beautifully landscaped, with a built-in barbecue for alfresco meals which can be enjoyed under the shaded veranda. The stunning, freeform swimming pool with infinity edges and walk-in steps is the ultimate luxury, together with the adjacent Jacuzzi this is the perfect recipe for enjoying sunny days, spectacular sunsets and starry nights! Villa enjoys all the privileges of our top level service, and comes highly recommended for a truly memorable holiday.
The pool and Jacuzzi can be heated for an additional cost.
Guests booking any Mythos villa at Aphrodite Hills Resort benefit from the following enhanced services for that added touch of luxury:
- Private transfer from the airport for up to 10 people
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
- Mythos Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
- Good Morning Basket (fresh selection of breads, pastries, fruit, milk, orange juice and newspaper) delivered to the villa or daily hot breakfast at the Golf Clubhouse, a couple of minutes walk away.
- Korres Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
- The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay
- The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
- Preferential booking status at restaurants
- Unlimited Junior Club (3-12 years)
- Complimentary 'chef in villa' with the choice of BBQ or mezze
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square
- World-class golf on an 18-hole championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village square
- Families - Guests staying in the apartments are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- All apartment are in close walking distance from village square and all activities
- Guests staying at the Mythos Villas are entitled to complimentary Junior Club (3-12 years)
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per dayIncludes: Bakers basket (pastries, bread, toast), preserves, cereal, multi-choice main courses, orange juice or milk, tea or coffee.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts regular ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor restaurant, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.