- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0066
Superior Villa 0066, Overview
With high quality furnishings, fixtures and fittings and with air conditioning throughout, this stunning Villa is among the few we feature in our portfolio with an abundance of outdoor space. The Villa was designed with families in mind - everything on one level.
The entrance to the Villa leads directly into the open plan living area. The lounge is comfortably furnished with a beautiful sofa and matching armchairs, and a flat screen TV and DVD player is provided for your entertainment. French doors open out onto the pool and patio area. The adjacent dining area features a modern dining table with six leather-backed chairs and several sets of French doors opening onto the outdoor veranda.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, electric oven and hob and a dishwasher. It also features granite worktops.
The master bedroom features a double bed, bedside tables with matching lamps, a fitted wardrobe and an en suite bathroom with a single vanity sink, a large shower cubicle and a toilet. A set of double French doors lead to the pool and patio area. The second and the third bedrooms both offer twin beds, bedside cabinets with lamps and fitted wardrobes. Alongside these rooms there is a marble bathroom fitted with a bath and shower, a single vanity unit and toilet.
The outside space is perfectly complemented by an overflow swimming pool with Roman steps. This is surrounded by a large terrace, offering ample room for sunbathing and a huge lawned area ideal for children. The large patio area is covered for shade and features a dining table and chairs for those who prefer to dine outside, or simply relax and enjoy their breakfast by the pool.
Barbecue facilities, sun loungers and umbrellas complete this wonderful picture. The villa is within easy walking distance of the Village Square which features shops, restaurants, spa, golf club house, children’s club and playground and other amenities.
*The pool can be heated at an extra charge – if required please specify when booking.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - Complimentary Beach Day-Pass - One per person per week, including Shuttle Bus to and from (Seasonal).
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.