- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0310
Superior Villa 0310, Overview
This beautiful, luxurious four-bedroom Villa is built on three levels. It situated near the fifth hole of the Aphrodite Hills Golf Course and has beautiful views of the ravine from the master bedroom and the outside patio area. This spectacular Villa boasts over 250 square metres of covered area and is furnished in a simple, contemporary style.
The roomy lounge area is situated a few steps down from the main entrance door and features two large grey coloured fabric sofas, two coloured armchairs, a flat screen TV, CD and DVD player, coffee tables and light coloured curtains. Two sets of double doors lead out onto the patio area.
The Italian kitchen is wooden with granite work tops. It features a traditional hood over the halogen hob and double sinks. An oven, fridge, dishwasher, and microwave are also available. The dining area is connected to the living room/lounge area and features a large wooden table with six fabric chairs, mushroom coloured curtains and a splendid wooden chest of drawers. Four sets of double French doors lead out onto the patio area.
The spacious master bedroom is located on the first floor. It has a balcony and overlooks the Cypriot countryside and beautiful ravine. This unusually large master bedroom features a vaulted ceiling with a large king size bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, hairdryer, large mirror and spacious fitted walk-in wardrobes. The decor is cream white linen; Roman blinds complement the windows and curtains surround the door leading to the outside balcony. An en suite marble bathroom has a double vanity unit, bath with shower and a toilet.
The second bedroom is also located on the mezzanine floor with two single beds, bedside cabinets with lamps and a hairdryer. There is a spacious bathroom directly outside the door with single vanity sinks, bath with shower and a toilet. The third bedroom is located on the same mezzanine level and features a double bed, bedside tables with matching lamps, sharing the same bathroom as the second bedroom. A second bathroom with a single vanity top and a toilet completes the picture on this floor.
The fourth bedroom is located on the lower floor. It features two single beds, bedside table and fitted wardrobes. This bedroom has its own bathroom with a shower cubicle, single vanity unit and a toilet.
The large 10m x 5m overflow swimming pool with ladder steps is located just a few steps below the patio area. The patio and grassed area around the pool is perfect for sunbathing. It also features a freestanding barbeque. The garden is over 1000 square metres in size and boasts beautiful trees, fragrant shrubs, plants and an assortment of native Cypriot flowers.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach – no longer club / one free return journey per week
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast Buffet is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per day.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.