- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0312
Superior Villa 0312, Overview
Set on a peaceful and private plot, this wonderful villa is an oasis of calm and serenity; the ideal retreat from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Charismatic interior décor, mature gardens and an impressive swimming pool within a superb setting all combine to offer the perfect holiday experience.
Passing through the landscaped gardens to the grand entrance one immediately feels a sense of tranquillity; a theme which carries throughout the property. The living room features a wonderful high, pitched ceiling, pale parquet flooring, and uses a natural colour scheme throughout creating a great feeling of spaciousness and light. Sets of French doors open directly out onto the delightful outdoor veranda and wonderful views over the pool and beyond. The adjacent dining area leads into the open plan kitchen, which is fully equipped with all modern conveniences including large stainless steel fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric oven with hob and microwave.
The first bedroom is found on this floor, being a twin bedded room with shuttered French doors leading out to the terrace. Facilities include a TV, both air-conditioning and ceiling fan, a separate dressing area, and a large en-suite shower room with WC and twin washbasins set within a marble vanity unit. Adjacent to this is a guest cloakroom, completing the ground floor facilities.
The two remaining bedrooms are set on spilt-levels – one a few steps above the ground floor and the other a few steps below. Both are well furnished with double beds and offer air-conditioning, ceiling fans and en-suite shower rooms.
To the rear of the property is the wonderfully peaceful pool terrace which is surrounded by mature trees, fragrant shrubs, plants and flowers, creating a great sense of privacy. The finishing touch to this elegant property is the overflow swimming pool, which offers walk-in steps and fabulous views over the Resort.
The patio around the pool area is set with sunbeds and a covered gazebo offering shade from the sun. Overlooking the pool area is a shaded dining terrace set with table and chairs and a purpose built barbeque area. A cushioned sofa set with matching coffee table is the ideal place for relaxing after dinner with a drink and taking in the picturesque and peaceful surroundings.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square
- World-class golf on an 18-hole championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- All Superior, Elite and Mythos villas are located on the eastern plateau of the resort, car hire is recommended.
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per dayIncludes: Bakers basket (pastries, bread, toast), preserves, cereal, multi-choice main courses, orange juice or milk, tea or coffee.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts regular ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor restaurant, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.