- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0334
Superior Villa 0334, Overview
This superb villa is located in a quiet location on the Eastern plateau of the Aphrodite Hills Resort. With three en-suite bedrooms, lawned garden and inviting private swimming pool, this is ideal for a relaxing getaway amidst peaceful, private surroundings. The tree-lined driveway leads to the impressive front entrance of the villa, where the double doors open into the light and airy interior. A great feeling of space is achieved with the combination of the gleaming marble floors, the high, pitched ceiling and the cool tones of the decor.
The lounge is comfortably furnished with soft sofas and an armchair facing the large flat-screen TV and DVD. Two sets of French doors lead directly out to the private pool terrace and lawn. Adjacent to the lounge one finds the dining area, set with a modern glass dining table. The kitchen is separated by a granite breakfast bar complete with 2 stools. Well equipped for all your needs, the kitchen features a large fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher and electric oven and hob. A guest cloakroom is located off the lounge for your convenience.
On the ground floor, the specious master bedroom features a walk-in dressing area and a sizeable en-suite bathroom complete with bathtub, separate shower, WC, "his and hers"? washbasins set in a marble vanity unit. The bedroom is decorated in neutral tones with tasteful splashes of colour on the accessories and is furnished with a king size bed. 3 sets of French doors make the room bright and airy, and provide direct access to the pool terrace.A short flight of stairs lead up to a twin bedded room with en-suite shower room, whilst another short staircase leads down to a further twin room, also with en-suite shower room.
Outside, the large 10m swimming pool takes pride of place in the spacious terrace, which is furnished with a comfortable wicker sofa and armchair set, and a wooden table for enjoying al-fresco dining. A barbeque area with a handy sink is located to one side of the terrace, and sunbeds are placed around the pool side. Beyond the pool is a lawned area, bordered by mature, flowering bushes and olive trees offering a high degree of privacy.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square
- World-class golf on an 18-hole championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- All Superior, Elite and Mythos villas are located on the eastern plateau of the resort, car hire is recommended.
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per dayIncludes: Bakers basket (pastries, bread, toast), preserves, cereal, multi-choice main courses, orange juice or milk, tea or coffee.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts regular ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor restaurant, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.