- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0335
Superior Villa 0335, Overview
This luxury villa is located adjacent to the 6th hole of the beautiful 18-hole championship golf course, this property is a detached Superior Villa. Modern furniture, sunbeds, stylish crockery, linen and decoration complete this desirable, luxurious property.
This luxurious Villa is located at Aphrodite Hills adjacent to the green of the sixth hole of the beautiful 18-hole Golf Course.
Upon entering the property, one immediately realizes that no expense has been spared with the furnishings, fixtures and fittings. Presented on three levels, the main entrance is approached by seven steps, through the front door, entering into the comfortably furnished lounge, there is a stone built fireplace, leather two-seat and three-seat sofas, a cream armchair and a wall-mounted flat screen TV and DVD player.
To the right you will find the dining area, which features a large wooden table with six chairs and the kitchen, consisting of top quality dark wood units with an integral dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, electric oven and hob.
To the left of the lounge an inner hall takes you to a guest WC.
Two out of the three bedrooms are located on the first floor. The master bedroom features a double bed, a flat screen TV, ample dressing space and an en suite bathroom offering a bath with shower, a double vanity unit and a toilet. Patio doors lead onto a private shaded balcony, from where the most stunning sea and mountain views can be enjoyed.
The second bedroom also features a double bed, a flat screen TV, spacious wardrobes and an en suite bathroom, with a bath and shower, a single vanity unit and a toilet. Patio doors lead onto a private shaded balcony.
The lower level comprises of the 3rd bedroom – a twin with fitted wardrobes, and a spacious bathroom with vanity unit, shower cubicle and W.C.
Also situated on this level is the utility room, which houses the washing machine.
Outside at the rear of the property, lies a 5m x 10m overflow swimming pool* with Roman steps and ladder steps, an outdoor shower and ample space for sunbathing. A covered area, which has wicker style table and chairs and another large shaded area where the built-in barbeque and sink are, offers an idyllic setting for those alfresco meals.
*The pool can be heated at an extra cost; if required please specify when booking.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach – no longer club / one free return journey per week
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast Buffet is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per day.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.