- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0340
Superior Villa 0340, Overview
This is a wonderful, superbly finished four-bedroom Superior Villa, which has absolutely everything one could dream of for a family holiday or for a group of friends sharing. With high quality furnishings, fixtures and air conditioning throughout, it is amongst the few featured in our portfolio with plenty of flat outdoor area, where children can play safely and adults can relax poolside.
The open plan lounge is furnished with a large, comfortable sofa, a flat screen TV, DVD and CD player for your personal entertainment. The dining area can comfortably seat eight people. The adjacent kitchen area features a refrigerator, microwave, electric oven and hob and a fitted dishwasher. It is fully fitted with Italian hard wood units and granite work tops and is equipped with all neccessary utensils. There is a guest WC off the lounge area.
The master bedroom is located on its own on the first level and features a double bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobe and an en suite marble bathroom with a vanity sink, bath with shower and a WC. The double French doors lead to the outside veranda, which boasts uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean.
The second and third bedrooms are just a few steps above the ground floor and offer a shared marble bathroom with bath and shower, vanity unit and WC. These bedrooms feature two twin beds each, bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
There is a fourth bedroom with a double bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobes, a shower cubicle, single vanity unit and toilet located on the semi-basement floor.
Outside, the large patio area is covered for shade and features an outdoor dining set for those who prefer to dine alfresco or to simply enjoy a relaxing breakfast by the overflow swimming pool with ladder steps, sun loungers and parasols. Barbeque facilities are located on the left hand side of the patio area. The garden has lovely fragrant shrubs, plants and various kinds of native Cypriot flowers.
Overall, this is an ideal property in which to spend quality time with family or friends and enjoy some relaxing, rejuvenating, sporty (if you so desire!), sunny, hot days. You simply cannot go wrong.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square World-class golf on an 18-hole championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village square
- Families - Guests staying in the apartments are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- All apartment are in close walking distance from village square and all activities
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per dayIncludes: Bakers basket (pastries, bread, toast), preserves, cereal, multi-choice main courses, orange juice or milk, tea or coffee.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts regular ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music.
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor restaurant, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.