- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0341
Superior Villa 0341, Overview
This is a superbly finished four-bedroom Superior Villa, ideal for a family holiday or for friends sharing, offering ample outdoor areas, where children can play and adults can relax around a beautiful pool with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea. There are high quality furnishings and fixtures and air conditioning throughout.
The open plan lounge is furnished with a large, comfortable sofa and matching chairs, a flat screen TV, DVD and CD player. The dining area can comfortably seat eight persons. The kitchen is set next to the dining room and features Italian granite work tops, microwave, electric oven and hob and an integrated dishwasher and is fully equipped.
The master bedroom is located on the first floor and features a double bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobes and an en suite marble bathroom with a vanity sink, shower cubicle and W.C.
On the same level there is a bedroom with two single beds, bedside cabinets with lamps and French doors leading to the outside balcony. Alongside the room, there is a marble bathroom with bath and shower, a vanity unit and W.C.
The third and fourth bedrooms are just a few steps below ground floor with access to the pool. They share a shower room with shower cubicle, vanity sink and W.C. One bedroom features two single beds and the other has double bed with bedside cabinets and lamps, fitted wardrobes and cupboards. There is an additional bathroom with a shower cubicle, single vanity unit and W.C located on the semi-basement floor.
There is a large pergola covered patio featuring a dining area for those who prefer to dine outdoors or simply want to relax by the overflow swimming pool. The patio is set with sunbeds, and the garden beyond has fragrant shrubs, plants and various kinds of native Cypriot flowers. The barbeque facilities are located to the side of the patio area, ideal for alfresco cooking!
Overall, this is an ideal property to enjoy relaxed, sunny days with family or friends. You just cannot go wrong!
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square World-class golf on an 18-hole championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village square
- Families - Guests staying in the apartments are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- All apartment are in close walking distance from village square and all activities
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per dayIncludes: Bakers basket (pastries, bread, toast), preserves, cereal, multi-choice main courses, orange juice or milk, tea or coffee.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts regular ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music.
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor restaurant, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.