- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0342
Superior Villa 0342, Overview
A four-bedroom Superior Villa has been finished to exquisite standards and offers an amazing retreat in which to enjoy a memorable holiday with family or friends.
This Superior Villa has been completed with high quality furnishings, superb fixtures and air conditioning throughout. It is also one of only a few properties in our portfolio with an abundance of flat, outdoor space where children can play safely.
The open plan lounge features a large, comfortable and contemporary, sofa with entertainment is provided by a flat screen TV, DVD and CD player. The dining area can seat eight people comfortably. The modern kitchen features a refrigerator, electric oven and hob, microwave and a fitted dishwasher. The Italian hard wood kitchen is fully equipped with granite tops and a range of utensils. There is also a guest WC located just off the lounge area.
The master bedroom can be found on the first floor and features a double bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobe. The master en-suite is a marble bathroom with a vanity sink, bath tub with shower over and a toilet. Double French doors lead from this luxurious bedroom to the outside veranda with its uninterrupted views of the dazzling Mediterranean Sea. Just a few steps up from the ground floor are the second and third bedrooms which have use of a shared marble bathroom with bath, shower, vanity unit and WC. These bedrooms each have two twin beds, bedside cabinets with lamps, cupboards and fitted wardrobes.
A fourth bedroom is located on the semi-basement level and comprises a double bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobes and patio doors leading to the patio by the pool. There's also a bathroom with a shower cubicle, single vanity unit and WC on the same floor.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square World-class golf on an 18-hole championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village square
- Families - Guests staying in the apartments are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- All apartment are in close walking distance from village square and all activities
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per dayIncludes: Bakers basket (pastries, bread, toast), preserves, cereal, multi-choice main courses, orange juice or milk, tea or coffee.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts regular ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music.
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor restaurant, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.