- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0385
Superior Villa 0385, Overview
The epitome of luxury and located on the eastern plateau of the Resort, this property is a detached Superior Villa. Modern furniture, sunbeds, stylish crockery, linen and decoration complete this desirable, luxurious property.
Entrance to the Villa is into the large living room, comfortably furnished with a two-seat and a three-seat grey coloured linen sofa, a flat screen TV, DVD player and a marble fireplace for your comfort and enjoyment. The hard wood kitchen is fully equipped, featuring a stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, blender and dishwasher, oven with ceramic hob and hood and granite work tops. The dining room, located just off the kitchen, features a wooden dining table with six dining chairs, mushroom coloured Roman blinds and French doors leading out onto a terrace.
The master bedroom is located on the first floor level and features a grey fabric double bed, bedside tables with matching lamps and fitted wardrobes. It also has the convenience of an en suite bathroom with bath and shower, single vanity unit and a toilet. The room enjoys excellent views from the French doors, which lead onto the upstairs veranda/balcony.
The second bedroom is on the same floor, with double bed, bedside tables, and French doors, which open out onto a balcony. It shares a common bathroom with the third bedroom, which is located on the same floor. This bedroom features two twin beds, bedside tables, fitted wardrobes and matching bedside lamps. The spacious common bathroom is directly outside the two bedrooms and has a single vanity sink, bath/shower combination and a toilet.
In addition to the three main bedrooms, the villa also features an extra room at basement level which may be used if extra sleeping accommodation is required. This room is fully furnished with two twin beds, which can be transformed into a double bed, bedside cabinets and dressing table, and is pleasantly decorated in soothing neutral tones. A private bathroom with walk-in shower completes the facilities.
The villa has a 4m x 8m private overflow swimming pool, with Roman steps and an outdoor shower. The large patio area around the pool features a built-in barbeque, dining tables and chairs, parasols, sunbeds and a large garden with a variety of trees, plants and flowers.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square
- World-class golf on an 18-hole championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- All Superior, Elite and Mythos villas are located on the eastern plateau of the resort, car hire is recommended.
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per dayIncludes: Bakers basket (pastries, bread, toast), preserves, cereal, multi-choice main courses, orange juice or milk, tea or coffee.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts regular ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor restaurant, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.