- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0408
Superior Villa 0408, Overview
The villa is accessed through a private driveway and passes under the majestic ancient olive tree which stands proudly before the front porch. The villa has a sense of tranquility which pervades this delightful property. Set on a large plot of approximately 1,600 square metres and surrounded by mature trees and colourful plants, this is the perfect retreat for a relaxing holiday.
The front door opens into the spacious living room which is tastefully furnished with 2 large comfortable sofas and a modern glass coffee table. The fashionable shades of pale blue and cream give and air of calm sophistication. A large flat screen TV is affixed above the feature fireplace, and an iPod docking station is available to play your favourite tunes on.
The dining area is adjacent, furnished with a large, modern glass table and 6 leather backed chairs. The kitchen is separated by a granite topped sideboard and is fully equipped with all modern conveniences including large fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Sets of French doors are positioned at all sides, enabling the light to flood in, which together with the extraordinarily high ceiling in the lounge gives a great feeling of space.
A hallway leads past the guest WC to the two ground floor bedrooms which are both furnished with king size beds, matching side tables and dressing tables. Both rooms offer ceiling fans as well as air-conditioning. These 2 bedrooms have use of the adjacent bathroom which features bath with shower over and a marble vanity unit with 'his and hers' wash basins.
A staircase leads up to the master bedroom suite with parquet flooring and super king-size bed. The room is well furnished with matching side tables, dressing table and mirror, and is complete with en-suite bathroom; the excellent facilities include bath with shower over, separate shower cubicle, and a vanity unit with 'his and hers' wash basins.
A huge upper terrace is wrapped around 2 sides of the villa; overlooking the pool and garden to the rear of the property, and from the side the views encompass the Resort and golf course leading down to the sea.
Finally, at basement level, one can find light entertainment in the form of a football table, also a small laundry room with the washing machine, iron and ironing board.
Outside, the extensive terrace offers ample places for al-fresco dining and relaxing; choose from the cushioned rattan dining chairs at the matching glass-topped dining table or soak up the sun on the sunbeds set around the large 10 metre overflow swimming pool with it's Roman steps and separate Jacuzzi. A purpose built barbeque area and extensive garden bordered by fragrant jasmine and colourful oleander and hibiscus further enhance this delightful property.
Please note that the minimum rental period for this property is 5 nights.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square
- World-class golf on an 18-hole championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- All Superior, Elite and Mythos villas are located on the eastern plateau of the resort, car hire is recommended.
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per dayIncludes: Bakers basket (pastries, bread, toast), preserves, cereal, multi-choice main courses, orange juice or milk, tea or coffee.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts regular ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor restaurant, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.