- Bespoke Villa Holidays
- Almyra Residence
- Need To Know
Almyra Residence, Need To Know
Need to Know
Please note that pool heating will usually bring the water temperature up to approximately 10 degrees higher than the night time temperature. As such in early or late season if the nights time temperatures are low, guests may still find the pool feels cold despite heating.
2 bedrooms can be made up as double or twin please request on booking. Please note that this property is not suitable for children under 10 years old due to drops. The three sister villas have a shared gate and drive way with their own parking areas.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 5 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
- Fresh cut flowers on arrival
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Cook service, butler service, food delivery and shopping can all be arranged on request for an additional cost. Cooks do need to be booked well in advance to avoid disappointment. Please ask for details.
- Boat trips can be booked for trips to Gramvousa, Balosa, Drapanos Caves, Ombrogialos and Marathi.
- Tours can be arranged to explore the island.
- Pre-arrival grocery delivery available for €35 fee
- Almyrida village 200m (nearest sandy beach, amenities bakery, supermarket, ATM)
- Kalives beach and resort (Bank, Chemist, Supermarkets) 3km
- Vamos (doctor) 6km
- Lake Kournas 15km
- Chania 28km
- Rethymnon 45km
- Almyrida village beach (sandy) and marina 100m
- Kalives beach 3km
- Sandy beach of Georgioupoli (9km long) 15km
- Chania 30 km
- Heraklion 150km