- Anassa Hotel
Anassa Hotel, Overview
Anassa translates as 'queen' in ancient Greek, and this is a truly regal luxury 5-star resort that befits its gallant name. Located on a superb stretch of Blue Flag beach, the hotel occupies a secluded spot on the edge of the Akamas Peninsula, along the coast close to the small town of Polis and the charming fishing village of Latchi. Designed in the style of a traditional Cypriot village, Anassa Hotel is located on a secluded hillside looking out towards the eastern Mediterranean, and its classical low-rise buildings and Mediterranean gardens are thoughtfully laid out around an idyllic village square. The hotel is ideal for couples and families with children of all ages.
Why You'll Love It
Our Just Resorts Travel Expert says:
"Globally renowned as one of the world's most beautiful and exclusive 5-star luxury spa hotels, its perfect location, superb long golden beach, and family-friendly surroundings makes this wonderful hotel perfect for luxurious holidays for families and couples. Absolutely worth the hour's transfer time from Paphos International Airport"
There are 166 rooms and suites, including 4 Private Residences, to choose from, either in the main building or in villas around the village square.
All Rooms Feature:
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Bathroom with tub, separate shower and hairdryer
- Balcony or terrace
- Some suites have private plunge pools and whirlpools on sea-facing terraces
Room Type Selection:
- 47 sqm
- Located in the main building
- King sized bed or two three quarter beds
- Marble floors
- Louvered shutters open onto a furnished balcony
- Sleeps up to 3 guests
- 3 outdoor pools
- 3 bars and 4 restaurants; Amphora for breakfast and dinner, Helios à la carte and table d'hôte, Basiliko gourmet restaurant and the pool-side Pelagos all-day restaurant
- 2 tennis courts
- Indoor squash court
- Thalassa Spa with range of treatments
- Kids' Club (from 4 months to 12 years, pre-booking and prepayment highly recommended to secure space)
- Luxury brand boutique shop
- Beach with watersports
- Expresso machine, satellite TV and CD player
- Bathrooms stocked with a range of fine toiletries
- Interconnecting rooms are available
Baby Go Lightly - allows parents to pre book virtually any baby items you can think of from high chairs to car seats and baby baths to nappy disposal bins. Babysitting is also available from an outside agency
The hotel features outstanding facilities and childcare for younger guests across four age range groups, which are:
- Globetrotters - 4 months to 3 years and unde
Open 6 days per week from 09:30 - 17:30 (closed Wednesdays) Nappies and swim nappies supplied free of charge and meals and drinks are included daily. There is also a special sleeping room for young ones to enjoy a nap.
- Adventurers - 3 years to 5 and under
Open 6 days per week from 09:30 - 17:30 (closed Wednesdays). Plentiful games and activities are organised including baking and garden play to ensure children are kept entertained and engaged.
- Voyagers - 5 years to 8 and under
Open 6 days per week from 09:30 - 17:30 (closed Wednesdays) Children enjoy a spectrum of activities and adventures at Voyagers and are readily encouraged to engage in sports play and discover all that the resort has to offer.
- Pioneers - 8 years to 13 and under
Open 6 days per week from 09:30 - 17:30 (closed Wednesdays) An exciting and varied programme of events is on offer for the Pioneers - who are overseen by the resort 'rangers'.