- Gloria Serenity Resort
Gloria Serenity Resort, Overview
Situated at the heart of the beautiful Turkish Riviera, Gloria Serenity Resort is, as its name implies, a place of peace, calm and tranquillity. Close to the sea and surrounded by lovely countryside, the resort offers a stunning choice of activities for all the family - plus there's superb golf, courtesy of no less than three challenging courses! Gloria Serenity is a high end luxury resort for families, beautifully designed spread out over acres of lushly planted and landscaped gardens. Fringed by the ocean and with a backdrop of spectacular mountains, this is the perfect relaxing getaway.
Why You'll Love It
Our Just Resorts Travel Expert says:
"You'll be wowed by this stunning luxury resort set in acres of beautifully lush gardens just a stone's throw from the sea. A short stroll will take you down to the shimmering blue sea or let the kids be royally entertained with a dazzling array of activities from a superbly positioned water park, to the Kids' Club and Gogi Kids Fun Jungle. This top class resort is offered on a Half Board basis, although we recommend upgrading to All Inclusive for great value, with no less than 8 fine restaurants to choose from and including branded drinks, snacks and a daily replenished minibar!".
Choose from 202 rooms at the Gloria Serenity Resort
All Rooms Feature:
- Exceptionally luxurious accommodation with balcony or terrace
- Wireless internet
- TV/satellite system with LCD television
- Spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi, shower, WC and telephone
- Suite Rooms and Villas feature comfortable and extensive living areas perfect for families and groups
Room Type Selection:
Superior Room Land/Sea View
- 39 sqm
- Balcony or terrace with view of the resort/sea
- Room sleeps up to 2 adults and 1 child
- 39 sqm
- Located away from the rest of the resort
- Terrace with direct access to the Saltwater Pool
- Lounge area
- Room sleeps up to 2 adults and 1 child
- Superior rooms plus a choice of 5 villa types. Find out more about Gloria Serenity Resort Villas.
- Two swimming pools, plus further pool for Pool Villa residents
- Aquapark - waterpark in the neighbouring Gloria Golf Resort, can be used by guests staying at Gloria Serenity Resort
- Eight restaurants including five a la carte choices and four bars
- Golf at Gloria Golf Club - two 18-hole courses + one 9-hole course
- Resort beach with private sunbathing pavilions available
- Water sports
- Serenity Spa - Turkish Bath, Finnish Bath, pool, massage, therapies
- Fully equipped gym
- Activity classes - Pilates, yoga, Zumba, dance, gymnastics, kung-Fu, tai-chi, aerobics, water gymnastics
- Activities - darts, table tennis, mini-football, Aquapark (neighbouring Gloria Golf Resort) climbing wall, beach volleyball, bowling
- Four clay tennis courts
- Gogi Kids' Club with play areas, zoo, pools - plus teenager activities
- Entertainment Centre - billiards, dance hall, cinema, bowling, Play Stations
- Bike hire is available at an additional daily cost. Please note this is supplied by a 3rd party located at the resort and Gloria Resorts do not accept any responsibility for bike hire.
- Amphitheatre - nightly entertainments of dance shows, acrobatic, play productions
Gloria Kids Club and Gogi Fun Jungle
The Gloria Kids Club and its sub-category groups are FREE for all resort guests. Featuring great facilities like a Mini Club, Junior Club and Teenager Club - children will find their true holiday heaven right here. The following groups are available:
- Very Important Minis - This excellent service allows parents to utilise personal services in respect of care for their younger children.
- Mini Club - Features a trampoline at the beach plus games and adventures like treasure hunts, banana boats, Water Olympics and a captivating programme of activities and games.
- Junior Club - Features a challenging climbing wall as well as football tournaments, arts and crafts den and a variety of table games - not to mention a medal ceremony for the winners of the many sporting competitions offered.
- The Teenager Club features video games, sports tournaments and table football as well as a chill out room.
Additional facilities for young guns include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a sports centre, mini zoo with birds and sleeping rooms for younger ones. The impressive Gogi Fun Jungle comprises an impressive facility including a large playground filled with tunnel crawls, swings and a fun indoor play centre with plunging slides and general soft play. For the daring you can also tackle the aerial slides and high ropes within the Gogi Jungle, where an intrepid (but fully safe, guided) adventure awaits.
*Please note a smart casual dress code applies at our restaurants, where shorts, swim suits and flip flops are not permitted.
TETRASOMIA MAIN RESTAURANT*
A sumptuous buffet arrangement with a different nightly theme. Enjoy the chefs specialities from around the world as you experience a convivial atmosphere and five-star service.
Every night at the Tetrasomia main restaurant is different. These themes including Turkish Asian, Aegean , Mediterranean , Italian and International .
LE JARDIN AU PRINTEMPS À LA CARTE RESTAURANT*
Experience the finest Parisian favourites in this French fine dining restaurant serving dishes like Onion Soup, Warm Salmon marinated with Ginger, Chocolate Moelleux. And of course, not forgetting a variety of freshly baked French breads.
KOMNENOS À LA CARTE RESTAURANT*
Eagan Cuisine is like no other in the Middle East - warm, creative and spicy. The chefs prepare it like you've never tasted it before. An example of the specialties include pumpkin soup with truffle aroma, Thessaloniki style lamb arnaki with vegetables, and semolina halva with cinnamon ice cream. All are served in the warm and stylish ambiance graced by olive trees.
SHA À LA CARTE RESTAURANT*
An exotic ambiance and the magical tastes of Asia, Sha A la Carte Restaurant invites you to explore Asian cuisine at its most divine. Signature dishes include sushi platters, shrimp tempura, crispy duck, sweet and sour sea bass plus much more…
LA TRATTORIA ROMANA*
A fabulous lunch time favourite with freshly prepared dishes such as crab ravioli, wood-fired pizza marguerite, home-made pasta and mint panna cotta are highly recommended. La Trattoria Romana is for those who no matter where they travel, simply must have their daily taste of Italy.
ROUTE 66 STEAKHOUSE*
Classic American dishes such as thick juicy steak and fries can be found here. And it's all in a restaurant reminiscent of a typical U.S. Steakhouse.
RIVER LANDING FISH RESTAURANT*
River Landing Fish Restaurant, offers the most delicious flavours of the sea, by the most beautiful part of the river, promising a very special outdoor dining experience with an enchanting view. Choose from a variety of freshly caught fish, lobster and king prawn dishes.
Whenever you feel like you want to eat something, Brasseria is at your service! With a variety of dishes available 24 hours a day in a smart yet casual atmosphere.