- Hillside Beach Club
Hillside Beach Club, Overview
Nestled in spectacular Kalemya Bay in Fethiye is the extraordinary Hillside Beach Club is a superb resort for families with children of all ages. Guests experience the level of service, comfort and everything you'd expect of a well-established, upmarket luxury resort. Graced by Blue Flag beaches, a fantastic spa,exclusively designed kids club with water slides and pools, some with poolside bars and a selection of very stylish restaurants. The hotel provides an attractive proposition for a diverse range of holidaymakers, all on a 'Full Board Plus' basis. A sense of refined elegance is prevalent throughout the resort, whilst pool activities will appeal to those travelling with children. A great range of leisure options are included at Hillside including 4 floodlit tennis courts, windsurfing, Pilates and dance and yoga, all included in the price.
Why You'll Love It
Our Just Resorts Travel Expert says:
"With its Blue Flag adult only pebble beaches, this beautiful resort will feel like a breath of fresh air for adults, whilst catering brilliantly for younger guests, too. Facilities for families via three age-bracketed clubs means children and teens can enjoy their own space, making friends with those of a similar age. Located within the resort are a whole host of leisure amenities and opportunities, from yoga and Pilates to Zumba Fitness Parties and water polo, a mini football field and canoeing - there is something for everyone to appreciate here - and we haven't told you about the spa yet…"
Hillside Beach Club features very attractive lead-in rooms that set the standard for the rest of the higher category rooms.
All Rooms Feature:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
Room Type Selection:
Superior Double Room with Large Terrace (A)
- 40 sqm
- Sleeps up to 2 adults and 1 child
Superior Family Room with Large Terrace
- 50 sqm
- Private terrace with amazing sea view
- One double room, one smaller room
- Sleeps up to 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children
- 3 beaches, including Silent Beach and Serenity Beach - both reserved for the exclusive use of adults
- Sanda Spa - featuring Turkish bath, sauna, Jacuzzi, snow fountain and 7 massage rooms
- Sanda Nature Spa - Balinese-themed massage treatment rooms
- 4 floodlit tennis courts
- Main Restaurant (variety of cuisine types served buffet style)
- Pasha on the Bay Restaurant (serving late breakfast in the morning and a la carte Mediterranean cuisine in the evening)
- Beach Bar & Restaurant (Snack buffet and BBQ by day, a la carte Italian in the evening)
- 3 poolside bars and 3 beach bars, including the romantic Abacco Bar
- iMac internet corner
- Fitness centre with cardiovascular equipment
- Wide variety of other sports (table tennis, darts, basketball, beach volleyball) and regular tournaments for participants
- A range of watersports are available free of charge: Windsurfing, Canoeing, Paddle Board and Canoe Trimaran.
- Other activities available are Sailing, Hanse 415 Sailboat Rentals, Windsurfing, Topper Omega, Topper Topaz Lessons, Water Skiing, Wakeboard, Flyboard, Wake Surf, Monoski and Ringo.
- Shops including Hillside boutique, mini market and a Vodafone store
- Catamaran and Trimaran are available at an hourly charge, as are all watersports lessons. Other equipment at the Sailing Academy is free of charge, though licenses may be required.
- Please note that not all listed facilities are complimentary
- Kidside - Activity club where families can leave their children between the ages of 4-7
- The club features fun pools and waterslides as well as daily games and special activities. Open between the hours of 09.30-18:00, pool open between 10:00-13.00 and 14:30-18:00. (free of charge)
- Junior Club - designed for children aged 8-13 years, children can enjoy football tournaments, DJ courses, basketball and other sports, sailing courses and PlayStation
- Young Club - teenage club for those aged 14-17 years, offering DJ courses, varied watersports, computer gaming, DJ booth and dance floor, Jacuzzi
- Varied programme of entertainment, including guests DJ's and musical acts
- Artside - arts and crafts workshops (additional charge)