- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Mythos Villa 0233
Mythos Villa 0233, Overview
If you are looking for truly exceptional holiday experience, this idyllic 5-bedroom villa will surely exceed your expectations. One of the largest Villas on the Resort, this spectacular property is accessed via electrically operated iron gates and a circular drive leading to the grand main entrance.
The entrance hallway leads to the open plan spacious lounge which is luxuriously furnished with contemporary leather sofas, two elegant chaise lounges, a 42 inch flat screen TV, DVD player and home theatre for your enjoyment. The vaulted dining area can comfortably seat ten persons, with the kitchen area cleverly placed around the corner. Fully equipped with granite work tops and all modern conveniences the Italian kitchen has a contemporary yet classical feel with traditional hood over the halogen hob and double sinks. An oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, and microwave are available. The exquisite master bedroom is located on the first floor and offers commanding view of the pool and garden from the a stunning terrace. Beautifully furnished, it features a large queen-size bed, matching bedside cabinets and lamps and a wonderful parquet floor. The marble en-suite bathroom is no less luxurious with twin washbasins, a bathtub with shower-over, plus a WC and bidet. The first floor also accommodates a second bedroom with an en-suite bathroom with a vanity sink, bath tub with shower over, toilet and bidet. In addition to a luxurious king size bed, the room features walk-in wardrobes, parquet floors and a veranda overlooking the pool. The third bedroom is a twin bedded room on the upper first floor, boasting an en-suite bathroom with a wonderful Jacuzzi tub and shower, single vanity unit, WC and bidet. A fourth bedroom can be found on the mezzanine level. It features a double bed and en-suite marble bathroom with a single vanity unity, a Jacuzzi tub and shower, toilet and bidet. The fifth and final bedroom is situated on the lower ground level. Guests can enjoy a double bed and an en-suite marble bathroom with a bath tub with shower over, single vanity unit, WC and bidet. Patio doors also lead out to the pool level via a gently inclining ramp. This “Elite Villa” also benefits from our elite service, including privileges such as free airport transfers and a luxury food parcel with champagne, salmon, fruit and breakfast items. Luxury bathrobes, slippers and toiletries are placed in every room and the Villa is cleaned daily.
Guests staying at a Mythos Collection Villa are entitled to:
- ‘Good Morning’ Breakfast Parcel delivered daily to your doorstep. This includes freshly baked pastries, fresh loaf of bread, fresh milk, orange juice, still water, yoghurts, seasonal fruit and a daily newspaper (specific newspapers can be pre-ordered on arrival).
- Private transfer to and from the Airport.
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, mopping, dish washing).
- Luxury Food Parcel which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling water, Tea, Coffee, De-caffeinated Coffee, Orange juice, Apple juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed milk, Fresh Full-fat milk, Nespresso capsules, Filter Coffee, House wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White sugar, Brown sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White bread, Brown bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crips (Salt and Salt&Vinegar), Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian almond and raisin cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt and Pepper, Washing Powder, Kitchen roll.
- Branded bathroom amenities (including bathrobes, slippers, shampoo and conditioner, body lotion and shower gel)
- Kids Club - Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay
- The Retreat Spa - access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for duration of stay, without a locker.
- The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments upon request.
- Preferential booking status at Resort Restaurants.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Access to Bonamare Beach and 10% discount on food & drinks with your Guest Benefit Card
- Unlimited Junior Club (3-12 years)
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.