- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Elite Villa 0264
Superior Elite Villa 0264, Overview
This impressive, fabulously located villa combines luxury and elegance and offers panoramic sea views from its superb position on the peaceful Eastern plateau of the resort. Lavishly furnished throughout, the property offers fully air-conditioned luxury living areas and 5 spacious bedrooms. With a myriad of facilities this large, detached property is perfect for a family looking for that little extra something.
From the private, gated driveway leading to the opulent entrance of the villa one gleans a hint at the magnificence to follow.
The lounge is ideal for either relaxing or entertaining and features a stunning stone fireplace, sumptuous leather couches and stylish chandeliers whist the adjacent formal dining area is furnished with a smart dining table and chairs. Sets of French doors leading outside to the pool terrace and garden make the whole area bright and airy.
A doorway leads through to the large kitchen diner which is complete with high-end Gaggenau appliances including built-in coffee machine, microwave, wine cooler, American style fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven and professional cooktop featuring gas and electric cooking rings, grill, and deep fryer; perfect for the culinary minded! The large table easily seats 10 for informal dining and there is also a relaxed lounge area complete with sofas and coffee table in front of the large TV. French doors lead to the outdoor dining terrace for an al-fresco dining experience.
The ground floor also features a handy guest cloakroom, and, the first of the villa’s five bedrooms. This large room features a king size double bed, chaise longue, dressing area and an en-suite marble-tiled shower room. French doors offer direct access out to the pool terrace.
Upstairs, the master bedroom suite is extraordinarily large and is richly furnished with comfortable sofas and king-size bed and offers wonderful views from it’s private balcony. The en-suite bathroom is similarly well-proportioned and is fitted with Jacuzzi bath, shower, and “his and hers” washbasins set in a long marble vanity unit. Another double bedroom with en-suite shower room, dressing area and private balcony is situated at the end of the hallway. The remaining 2 bedrooms both have double beds and doors to a terrace and share the separate bathroom.
The amazing views can be truly appreciated from the upper balconies; the vista stretches over rolling countryside down to the sparkling sea, and from this elevated position one can enjoy views stretching from the area of Aphrodite’s Rock along the coastline towards Paphos.
The luxury continues outside at the stunning pool and garden area. Extensive, furnished terraces offer multiple options for relaxing - whether sunbathing on the cushioned poolside loungers, dining outdoors at the circular table, or chilling on the sofas or hanging chair, you are sure to love this piece of heaven.
The stunning swimming pool is almost a work of art – a freeform shape 15 metres long, with walk-in steps and overflow edge. A wonderful feature is the adjacent Jacuzzi – just the place to enjoy the fabulous sea views whilst sipping an ice cold glass of champagne!
On a lower level the lawn is bordered by many colourful flowering bushes, fragrant plants and mature trees, and leads to a further lower level and the private tennis court (equipment not provided). A fabulous barbeque area is next to the outdoor dining terrace which is covered for shade, and is the ideal spot for al-fresco dining looking over the beautiful vista. Quality outdoor furnishings complete the picture of this luxury villa.
Exclusive Added Value Services
- One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
- Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
- The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
- The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
- Preferential booking status at Village Square restaurants
- Unlimited access to Aphrodite Hills Kids Club – ages 3-12 years
- Elite Villas receive a Luxury Food Parcel (including Mineral water, Sparkling water, Tea, Coffee, Decaf coffee, Orange juice, Apple juice, Semi-Skimmed milk, Fresh full-fat milk, Nespresso capsules, Filter coffee, White wine, Sparkling wine, Coca cola, Beer, White and brown sugar, Chocolate biscuits, White and brown bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate and Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey slices, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crisps, Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta sauce, Cantucci Italian Almond and Raisin cookies, Macaroon biscuits, Seasonal Fresh fruit, Salt, Washing powder, Kitchen roll, Washing up liquid, Dish cloth and sponge).
B) Optional (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
- Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
- Babysitting Services
- Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
- Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
- Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
- Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
- VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
- Luxury Car Rentals
- Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
C) Optional (pre-booking, at an extra charge)
- Numerous villas provide pool and jacuzzi heating. Where this facility is available, the pool and jacuzzi can be heated at an extra charge. For more details on this villa please enquire with our reservations when booking.
NOTE: Please note that the minimum rental period for this property is 7 nights.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Access to Bonamare Beach and 10% discount on food & drinks with your Guest Benefit Card
- ‘Good Morning’ Breakfast Parcel delivered daily to your doorstep. This includes freshly baked pastries, fresh loaf of bread, fresh milk, orange juice, still water, yoghurts, seasonal fruit and a daily newspaper (specific newspapers can be pre-ordered on arrival).
- Private transfer to and from the Airport.
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, mopping, dish washing).
- Luxury Food Parcel which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling water, Tea, Coffee, De-caffeinated Coffee, Orange juice, Apple juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed milk, Fresh Full-fat milk, Nespresso capsules, Filter Coffee, House wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White sugar, Brown sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White bread, Brown bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crips (Salt and Salt&Vinegar), Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian almond and raisin cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt and Pepper, Washing Powder, Kitchen roll.
- Branded bathroom amenities (including bathrobes, slippers, shampoo and conditioner, body lotion and shower gel)
- Kids Club - Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay
- The Retreat Spa - access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for duration of stay, without a locker.
- The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments upon request.
- Preferential booking status at Resort Restaurants.
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.