- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Elite Villa 0266
Superior Elite Villa 0266, Overview
Nestled in a quiet side street on the eastern plateau, this beautiful three-bedroom Elite Villa redefines luxury holiday accommodation. A special feature of this Villa is the infinity edged swimming pool that overlooks Mediterranean Sea.
The property has a grand entrance leading to the spacious living area with elegant decoration. Boasting two 3-seater leather sofas and large windows opening out to the private pool and patio area, it's also a haven for relaxation with flat screen TV, CD and DVD players.
The dining room is located just off the kitchen with a grand, glass top square dining table and six dining chairs that make it perfect for entertaining. The contemporary, Italian wood kitchen is designed with a full complement of modern day appliances including an electric oven with hob, dishwasher, microwave and an American-style double fridge.
The elegant master bedroom is easy on the eye from the beautiful wooden parquet floor to the French doors leading to the pool and patio area, with its breathtaking views. The room comprises an inviting king size bed with stylish bedside tables, matching lamps and spacious wardrobes. The large en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower, a bath tub with shower over, a double vanity unit and a toilet.
The second bedroom is just as luxurious with a double bed, bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobes with French doors leading to the pool and patio area.
The third bedroom is beautifully furnished with ample room for two twin beds with bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobes. Both these bedrooms share a common bathroom with double vanity sink, bath tub with shower over and a WC.
The Villa also has a guest cloakroom and features a utility room at basement level.
Guests booking any Elite villa at Aphrodite Hills Resort benefit from the following enhanced services for that added touch of luxury:
- Private return transfers between the airport and resort
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, mopping, dish washing)
- Elite Villas receive a Luxury Food Parcel (including Mineral water, Sparkling water, Tea, Coffee, Decaf coffee, Orange juice, Apple juice, Semi-Skimmed milk, Fresh full-fat milk, Nespresso capsules, Filter coffee, White wine, Sparkling wine, Coca cola, Beer, White and brown sugar, Chocolate biscuits, White and brown bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate and Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey slices, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crisps, Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta sauce, Cantucci Italian Almond and Raisin cookies, Macaroon biscuits, Seasonal Fresh fruit, Salt, Washing powder, Kitchen roll, Washing up liquid, Dish cloth and sponge).
- Branded bathroom toiletries and luxurious bathrobes and slippers.
- The Retreat Spa - access to Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, valid for duration of stay.
- The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments.
- Preferential booking status at Resort restaurants.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - Complimentary Beach Day-Pass - One per person per week, including Shuttle Bus to and from (Seasonal).
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.