- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Junior Elite Villa AJ08
Junior Elite Villa AJ08, Overview
This luxurious Elite Junior Villa is beautifully furnished and equipped to a very high standard and is located in a superb position on the newly constructed Alexander Heights. This spectacular south-facing site offers fabulous garden views and sea views from the upper level, and is just a short stroll from the centre of the resort with its array of facilities.
The interior of the villa is stylish and modern and offers light and airy open plan living areas. Attention to detail is evident everywhere with the highest quality Italian-style kitchen units, lavish marble bathrooms and marble or parquet flooring throughout.
The impressive entrance opens into the spacious living area which features sets of French doors opening out onto the pool terrace.
The lounge is beautifully decorated with vibrant colours, and furnished with a large, comfortable corner sofa. The adjacent dining area boasts a modern dining table and 6 chairs. The kitchen is fitted with the highest quality Italian style units and is well stocked with all necessary utensils and equipment, including electric oven and hob and integrated dishwasher, washing machine and microwave. The ground floor also has a conveniently located guest toilet.
The marble staircase leads up to the three spacious bedrooms. The elegant master bedroom suite features parquet flooring, a king size bed and a private balcony offering extensive sea views. The en-suite bathroom is fitted with twin wash basins in a marble vanity unit, and bath/shower combination.
The second bedroom is equally stylish with a rustic feel, offering a double beds which can also be unzipped to create twin beds. The third bedroom is set-up as a twin but like thr previous can also can be zipped to create a double, this room has its own sea-view balcony and both rooms share the shower room located in the corridor.
The high standards continue outside. A covered veranda leads off from the lounge, and is furnished with a table and chairs as well as a quaint outdoor sofa set, whilst the adjacent barbeque area and sink makes al-fresco cooking and dining an absolute delight. The extensive pool-side terrace is equipped with sunbeds and the inviting swimming pool is perfect for cooling off on a hot summer’s day, but also features a beautifully landscape garden. During cooler weather the pool can be heated if required*.
The village square, spa, golf clubhouse and tennis academy are all just a short stroll, combining to make this a highly desirable choice.
This “Elite Villa” enjoys all the privileges of our Elite service such as:
- Private transfer to and from the Airport (one each way) for the persons staying in this property.
- Luxury Food Parcel which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling Water, Tea, Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed Milk, Fresh Full-fat Milk, Nespresso Capsules, Filter Coffee, House Wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White Bread, Brown Bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crisps (‘Salt’ and ‘Salt & Vinegar’), Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian Almond & Raisin Cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt & Pepper, Washing Powder, Kitchen Roll.
- Daily Clean of property.
- Branded Bathroom Amenities (including Bathrobes, Slippers, Shampoo & Conditioner, Mini Soap Bar, Shower Gel, Shower Cap, Toothbrush & Toothpaste, Shaving Kit, Body Lotion, Sewing Kit, Mini Shoeshine sponge).
- Kids Club - Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay. Baby crèche excluded.
- The Retreat Spa - access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for duration of stay, without a locker.
- The Retreat Spa - personalised consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments upon request.
- Luxury Collection Benefit Card.
• The minimum rental period for this property is 7 nights.
• The Holiday Residences are not connected to nor have any operational relation with Aphrodite Hills Hotel or the TUI Sensatori brand. Therefore, Holiday Residences guests CANNOT visit the Hotel for use of any of its facilities including the Restaurants & Bars, Childrens’ Splash Pool or evening Entertainment at the Hotel courtyard.
• Holiday Residences is NOT responsible for any guests visiting and subsequently being declined entry to the Hotel.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - Complimentary Beach Day-Pass - One per person per week, including Shuttle Bus to and from (Seasonal).
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.