- Hillside Beach Club
Hillside Beach Club, Overview
Nestled in spectacular Kalemya Bay in Fethiye is the extraordinary Hillside Beach Club is a superb resort for families with children of all ages. Guests experience the level of service, comfort and everything you'd expect of a well-established, upmarket luxury resort. Graced by Blue Flag beaches, a fantastic spa,exclusively designed kids club with water slides and pools, some with poolside bars and a selection of very stylish restaurants. The hotel provides an attractive proposition for a diverse range of holidaymakers, all on a 'Full Board Plus' basis. A sense of refined elegance is prevalent throughout the resort, whilst pool activities will appeal to those travelling with children. A great range of leisure options are included at Hillside including 4 floodlit tennis courts, windsurfing, Pilates and dance and yoga, all included in the price.
Why You'll Love It
Our Just Resorts Travel Expert says:
"With its Blue Flag adult only pebble beaches, Hillside Beach Club is a beautiful resort that feels like a breath of fresh air for adults, whilst catering brilliantly for younger guests, too. Facilities for families via three age-bracketed clubs means children and teens can enjoy their own space, making friends with those of a similar age. Located within the resort are a whole host of leisure amenities and opportunities, from yoga and Pilates to Zumba Fitness Parties and water polo, a mini football field and canoeing - there is something for everyone to appreciate here - and we haven't even told you about the spa yet…"
Hillside Beach Club features very attractive lead-in rooms that set the standard for the rest of the higher category rooms.
All Rooms Feature:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
Room Type Selection:
Superior Double Room with Large Terrace (A)
- 40 sqm
- Sleeps up to 2 adults and 1 child
Superior Family Room with Large Terrace
- 50 sqm
- Private terrace with amazing sea view
- One double room, one smaller room
- Sleeps up to 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children
- 3 beaches, including Silent Beach and Serenity Beach - both reserved for the exclusive use of adults
- Sanda Spa - featuring Turkish bath, sauna, Jacuzzi, snow fountain and 7 massage rooms
- Sanda Nature Spa - Balinese-themed massage treatment rooms
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Main Restaurant (variety of cuisine types served buffet style)
- Pasha on the Bay Restaurant (serving late breakfast in the morning and a la carte Mediterranean cuisine in the evening)
- Beach Bar & Restaurant (Snack buffet and BBQ by day, a la carte Italian in the evening)
- 3 poolside bars and 3 beach bars, including the romantic Abacco Bar
- iMac internet corner
- Fitness centre with cardiovascular equipment
- Wide variety of other sports (table tennis, darts, basketball, beach volleyball) and regular tournaments for participants
- A range of watersports are available free of charge: Windsurfing, Canoeing, Paddle Board and Canoe Trimaran.
- Other activities available are Sailing, Hanse 415 Sailboat Rentals, Windsurfing, Topper Omega, Topper Topaz Lessons, Water Skiing, Wakeboard, Flyboard, Wake Surf, Monoski and Ringo.
- Shops including Hillside boutique and the mini market
- Catamaran and Trimaran are available at an hourly charge, as are all watersports lessons. Other equipment at the Sailing Academy is free of charge, though licenses may be required.
- Please note that not all listed facilities are complimentary
- Baby Park - with its sandbox, playground and nappy changing station, specially designed for babies and toddlers (ages 0-3) to have fun-filled times together with parents or guardians.
- Kidside - Activity club where families can leave their children between the ages of 4-10 in safety to enjoy many entertaining activities under the guidance of professional carers.
- The club features fun pools and water slides as well as daily games and special activities. Open between the hours of 09.30-18:00, pool open between 10:00-13.00 and 14:30-18:00. (free of charge)
- Junior Club - designed for children aged 8-13 years, children can enjoy football tournaments, DJ courses, basketball and other sports, sailing courses and PlayStation
- Young Club - for children age 11-15 years, offering DJ courses, varied water sports, computer gaming, DJ booth and dance floor, table tennis, beach volleyball, water polo and other water sports.
With a choice of indoor or outdoor dining the main restaurant at Hillside Beach Club also features an 'adult' only section. A variety of delicious food is served at breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets. Bottled water, house wine, draught beer and soft drinks are served free of charge and included in the Full Board Plus concept offered by Hillside Beach Club. No reservation is required for tables.
Pasha on the Bay Restaurant
Enjoy superb a la carte Mediterranean cuisine at this romantic setting exclusively for adults and children over 12 years. Pasha is open daily for dinner (except Sunday), weather depending. Drinks are charged extra.
Beach Bar & Restaurant
Offers snack bar options for lunch for those wishing to stay on the beach and during the evenings serves up the unique tastes of Italian cuisine with a good selection of local and foreign wines. Reservation is required and is open daily for dinner, weather depending.Drinks are charged extra.