- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Junior Villa J001
Junior Villa J001, Overview
Nestled at the end of Adonis Village in a quiet and picturesque location, this is a beautifully decorated 2 bedroom Junior Villa which boasts spectacular views over the ravine to the sparkling Mediterranean Sea.
This spacious property is split over three levels and features delightful, bright living areas, scenic outside terraces and two pretty bedrooms, all perfectly placed to make the most of the wonderful views. The main entrance hallway leads past a guest cloakroom and into the open-plan living/dining room, furnished with high quality, contemporary furniture including a large, comfortable L-shaped sofa facing the flat-screen TV and DVD player. The adjacent dining area features a modern dining table and is separated from the kitchen by a granite topped counter complete with bar stools. The kitchen is stylishly fitted with cherry wood cupboards, stainless steel appliances and offers all necessary conveniences.
The lounge and dining area both feature French doors which lead out to the terrace - this is the ideal place to dine al-fresco or relax on the sunbeds and enjoy the wonderful views from the elevated position.
The staircase leads up to the two bedrooms, a double and a twin, both featuring attractive parquet floors, fitted wardrobes and French doors to another furnished terrace with sea views. A full family bathroom is also on this floor.
The staircase also leads down to a lower floor and a second full bathroom and access to the private garage – perfect for keeping your car cool and shaded from the hot sun.
Should you choose not to hire a car the centre of the resort with its myriad of amenities is only 5 minutes stroll, whilst the delightful communal swimming pool solely for use of the residents of Adonis Village is just meters away.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Access to Bonamare Beach and 10% discount on food & drinks with your Guest Benefit Card
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.