- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Junior Villa J006
Junior Villa J006, Overview
This recently refurbished 2 bedroom Junior Villa is in a superb location, just minutes from the centre of the Resort, and spectacular views over the 18th hole, this villa is the ideal choice. Situated on Hestiades Greens and just a stone’s throw away from the beautiful Village Square and Golf Clubhouse, it is finished to the highest standards. Bringing together all of the elements, this property is the perfect place in which to experience an unforgettable stay at Aphrodite Hills.
The property is fully air-conditioned and is decorated in neutral tones with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. The living room is styled with contemporary style furniture, including a sofa, two leather armchairs and a flat screen LCD TV together with DVD and CD player. The room is bright and warm and enjoys breathtaking views from the French doors, which open out onto the pool area.
The dining area has an elegantly designed table with four chairs; there are French doors which open out to the swimming pool veranda, setting the scene for a unique dining experience. The modern kitchen with its granite work surfaces and splashbacks is constructed from Italian wood and complete with stainless steel appliances including a microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
A marble staircase leads up to the master bedroom; the room is complemented by parquet flooring, fitted wardrobes and a safe box, a large double bed with bedside cabinet and French doors leading to the upper panoramic balcony. The master bedroom also incorporates an en suite bathroom with a shower cubicle and single sink vanity unit.
The second bedroom lies on the ground floor and has its own bathroom and the same amenities as the main bedroom. The room includes twin beds which can be transformed into a double bed and French doors leading out to the swimming pool veranda.
Outside, the property is complete with outdoor dining furniture, sun loungers and umbrellas with the inviting swimming pool* as the central attraction. This private 8m x 4m pool* with ladder steps creates a sense of tranquillity and complete relaxation, as you look across the sloping greens of the Golf Club. The Village Square with it’s shops, restaurants, Spa and other leisure amenities is just a couple of minutes stroll away.
*The pool can be heated at an extra charge – if required please specify when booking.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Access to Bonamare Beach and 10% discount on food & drinks with your Guest Benefit Card
- Guests staying at the Mythos Villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
- Childrens clubs: Pegasus Mini Club 3 - 7, Rainbow Kids Club, 8 - 12, Grotto Teens Club 13 - 17
- Bizzy Babies Creche is also available.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.