- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Junior Villa TE02
Junior Villa TE02, Overview
This beautifully appointed two-bedroom Villa is situated in a stunning location; on the top of the ravine with the Mediterranean Sea below. The awe-inspiring ocean views from the large patio area and the overflow infinity edge private swimming pool are simply out of this world. This property is one of the best two-bedroom Junior Villas located on the Resort. It is absolutely ideal for families, but also sheer bliss for the helplessly romantic. Of course, given that it is located at Aphrodite Hills Resort in Cyprus, it is also perfect for sun seekers, golfers and/or spa lovers alike.
The living room area is tastefully furnished and features large comfortable sofas, a flat screen TV, CD and DVD player. The wooden patio doors lead out onto the large patio area, where you can enjoy your drink whilst soaking up the stunning sea views and listening to your chosen tunes from the CD player.
The fully equipped kitchen comes complete with excellent furnishings and top quality fixtures and fittings. This includes everything one could ask for; a refrigerator, microwave, oven, cooker hob and washing machine. It features beautiful granite worktops and a wooden dining table with six dining chairs.
The spacious master bedroom enjoys a double bed with bedside cabinets, bedside lamps and spacious fitted wardrobes. The decor is cream white linen with curtains surrounding the door leading out onto the private balcony. The views from this balcony are simply stunning, since it overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. An en suite bathroom features a bath, shower, double vanity unit and WC. The second bedroom features two single beds, fitted wardrobes, chests of drawers and bedside tables with lamps. The dÃ©cor of the bedrooms is also is cream white linen with curtains on the door leading onto the balcony. The views from this balcony are beyond expectation. Outside this bedroom, there is a bathroom equipped with a shower cubicle, single vanity unit and WC.
The glorious 7m x 3m overflow infinity edge private swimming pool with ladder steps, overlooks the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean. Once in the pool's crystal clear water, you feel as if you are swimming in the seaâ€¦ such is the amazing feeling you experience from the infinity edge finish.
The picture is completed with a patio table and matching chairs, sun loungers and matching parasol. This Villa certainly offers a perfect place to spend comfortable and relaxing days in the sun.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Access to Bonamare Beach and 10% discount on food & drinks with your Guest Benefit Card
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.