- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Junior Villa TG02
Junior Villa TG02, Overview
From the spectacular panoramic sea views to the beautiful infinity pool, TG02 is the ultimate epitome of luxury. The two-bedroom Junior Villa is finished to the highest standards and is within a short walking distance from the Village Square and Golf Club. With all the elements combined, this property is a perfect choice for experiencing an unforgettable stay at Aphrodite Hills.
The entire property is pleasantly decorated in neutral tones, with modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
The living room is styled with minimalistic furniture, including a corner sofa and wall-mounted flat screen LCD TV. The living room is bright and warm and enjoys breathtaking views from the French doors, which open out onto the pool area. The dining area has an elegantly designed wooden table with four chairs; there are French doors which open onto the veranda, setting the scene for a unique dining experience.
The modern kitchen with granite work surfaces and splash-backs is constructed from Italian wood and complete with modern stainless steel appliances including microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. There is also a WC off the lounge area.
A marble staircase leads up to the master bedroom; this room is complete with sand coloured parquet flooring, fitted wardrobes, a large double bed with bedside cabinets and French doors leading to the upstairs balcony. The master bedroom also incorporates a marble en suite bathroom with a bath/shower combination and a double sink vanity unit.
On the first floor, the second bedroom is also located. The room includes twin beds with bedside cabinets, fitted wardrobes and French doors leading onto the balcony. There is a large central bathroom on this floor with a walk-in shower, single vanity unit and a toilet.
Outside the property, the infinity pool with ladder steps is the main charm. The pool creates a sense of tranquility and complete relaxation, as it overlooks the ravine and across to the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea. The area is complete with outdoor dining furniture, sun loungers and a free-standing barbecue. The pool can be heated at an extra charge, if required please specify when booking.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Access to Bonamare Beach and 10% discount on food & drinks with your Guest Benefit Card
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.