- Bespoke Villa Holidays
- Masseria Del Mare
Masseria Del Mare, Overview
With its west facing front terrace enjoying the golden tones of the sun setting, and fabulously furnished for outdoor living, this elegant stone-built house, set privately adjacent to an oak wood, blends traditional materials with very individual décor and stylish colourful touches. The airy and elegant star vaulted living room and dining area catch cooling breezes, and the dining area opens to the terrace and portico at the front and rear of the villa. On the front terrace, there is ample seating in sun and shaded spots complemented by an al fresco dining areas. The rear furnished portico looks out to the oak woodland. All five bedrooms are decorated with flair in elegant Italian style with colourful fabrics, but each are also of a consistent size and standard with ample wardrobe space, air conditioning and en suite shower room. Two bedrooms are on the first floor of the main house, one with a broad private terrace overlooking the pool, oak wood and countryside. The other two are at ground floor level, accessed from the rear portico.
In the gardens there is also a cottage for additional guests, about 30m from the villa. From the front terrace and garden, a stone archway leads through to the pool area with fabulous large pool with ample sunbeds, umbrellas, new built in seating, bar area and hammocks placed amongst the oak trees. Very privately positioned, this elegant property is just 1 km from amenities in the local village of Patu. The seaside towns of Torre Vado and Santa Maria di Leuca, with magnificent sandy beaches with clear, gently sloping beaches with crystalline waters and lively beach clubs with bars and restaurants are a very short drive away. Further inexpensive restaurants are in and around picturesque local villages. Day trips and yacht and boat trips can also be organised to explore the beautiful coastline and sea grottoes. We are sure that CV guests will enjoy the convenient location, comfort and privacy of the property and excellent service provided by the long - serving villa staff. The staff can also organise a small special celebration at the villa with external catering aand other special celebration meals at local historic castles and palaces.
- Entrance into dining hall also opening to terrace and gardens at the rear of the villa
- Sitting room opening to terrace at the front and rear of the villa
- Kitchen opening to terrace and service utility area
- From terrace at the rear of the villa access to 2 bedrooms connected internally via a hallway:-
- Double (king size) bedroom with shower room en suite.
- Double (king size) bedroom with a double (king size) bedroom (can be twin), with shower room en suite.
- Master double bedroom (can be twin) with shower room en suite
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Entrance into sitting room with sofa bed, compact kitchen area and dining table.
- Double bedroom (king size bed) with shower room en suite
- Cot and highchair
- Built-in barbecue
- Bar area
- Sky TV package
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
- Bluetooth speaker
- Selection of books
GAMES & SPORTS
- Table tennis
- Pool inflatables
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Coffee machine
- Nespresso machine
- 10m x 10m
- 1.2m x 1.4m deep
- Built-in steps
- Outdoor shower
- Pool house with WC and shower room
- Pool towels
- Washing machine
- Hairdryers for all bathrooms
- Iron & ironing board
- Central heating included