- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0065
Superior Villa 0065, Overview
A luxurious Villa with two bedrooms, high quality furnishings and fittings and air conditioning throughout. Conveniently situated close to all the amenities of the Village Square.
The Villa entrance leads into a pleasant lounge with large corner sofa in warm yellow fabric, a sideboard and stone-built fabric. For your entertainment a flat screen television, CD and a DVD player are also provided. Double doors lead outside to the pool and covered patio area. Next to the lounge is the dining area with wooden dining table, six matching chairs and patio doors that opening onto the garden There is also a guest cloakroom on the ground floor. The kitchen has granite worktops and is equipped with all the modern conveniences including an electric oven and hob, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and a washing machine. The two bedrooms are located upstairs on the first floor. The twin room has bedside tables and matching lamps, plus a fitted wardrobe. The en-suite bathroom has a shower over the bath, a single vanity sink and toilet.
Patio doors open onto a private balcony overlooking the pool terrace and Golf course with views of the Mediterranean Sea in the distance. The master bedroom features a comfortable double bed, matching bedside tables and lamps, a spacious fitted wardrobe. The en suite bathroom benefits from a single vanity sink, a tub with shower over and a toilet. The bright and airy room features patio doors leading onto its own private balcony, overlooks the Golf course and the Mediterranean Sea.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Access to Bonamare Beach and 10% discount on food & drinks with your Guest Benefit Card
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.