- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0085
Superior Villa 0085, Overview
Villa 85, a three bedroom, 3 bathroom property, is amongst the few Superior Villas which are within walking distance of the Village Square, where you will find a selection of shops and restaurants, children's play area, golf club and spa.
The open plan living areas are comfortably furnished with two leather sofas, there is a large screen TV, DVD player, and stereo system for your enjoyment. The dining area boasts a beautiful dark wood table and six leather chairs and among the kitchen appliances there is a dish washer, washing machine, microwave, fridge freezer and electric oven and hob.
Patio doors open onto a large covered veranda with comfortable furniture for relaxing and matching table and chairs for those who prefer to dine outside.
On the ground floor you also find the first of the 3 bedrooms which is a twin room, with a bathroom featuring a shower cubicle, WC and wash basin in a vanity unit. Stairs lead to the second floor where you find the remaining two bedrooms. The master bedroom features a double bed, and an en-suite bathroom with bath, WC and vanity unit. Patio doors lead onto a private balcony overlooking the garden and pool terrace.
The second bedroom features twin beds with a bathroom featuring a bath, WC and vanity unit.
Outside the 10M x 5M swimming pool* with roman steps, is surrounded by terraces offering ample room for sun bathing and a large lawned area with a beautiful garden of indigenous shrubs and trees, ideal for children and adults alike. Both the swimming pool terrace and first floor balcony offer beautiful views to the sparkling sea in the distance, a perfect place to watch the sunset after a relaxing day basking in the Cypriot sunshine.
*The pool can be heated at an extra charge - if required please specify when booking.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - Complimentary Beach Day-Pass - One per person per week, including Shuttle Bus to and from (Seasonal).
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.