- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0095
Superior Villa 0095, Overview
A super property, typical of the high standards that we have come to expect of the properties in our portfolio, with breathtaking views over the ravine leading down to the sparkling sea. It is among the few which are within walking distance of the Village Square, where you will find a wonderful selection of shops, bars and restaurants, a children's club and play area, and of course the golf clubhouse, tennis academy and spa.
One enters the Villa into a large open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. The lounge has a stone built fireplace and is comfortably furnished and features a flat screen TV and DVD player for the guests' enjoyment.
The dining area boasts a large cherry wood dining table, and a wine cooler whilst the kitchen offers a dishwasher, microwave, electric oven and hob and a large fridge. A door from the kitchen opens out onto a side terrace and a separate utility room which houses the washing machine and a freezer. A short flight of stairs lead to two of the bedrooms. The first is furnished with a king size bed and has patio doors leading onto a private terrace which offers direct access to the pool area.
The bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom. The adjacent bedroom is a twin, which also has doors to a private terrace, and features an en-suite shower room. The third and final bedroom is located up a further short flight of stairs and offers a double bed, private balcony and en-suite shower room. The topmost level of the villa is where one can enjoy truly panoramic views from the large terrace.
The inland mountains, the Aphrodite Hills ravine and of course, the Mediterranean Sea are all in view from this balcony. Outside, the pool area features a built-in barbeque area, dining table and chairs and a covered area furnished with sofas; an idyllic enhancement to outdoor living.
The 10m x 5m infinity swimming pool has walk-in steps, and is surrounded by multi-level terraces offering ample room for sunbathing. A Jacuzzi* is situated on a lower terrace, in the most perfect spot to fully appreciate the unobstructed, awe-inspiring views over the ravine leading to the sea; a wonderful place to watch the sunset after a relaxing day basking in the Cypriot sunshine.
*The Jacuzzi can be heated at an extra charge - if required please specify when booking.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - Complimentary Beach Day-Pass - One per person per week, including Shuttle Bus to and from (Seasonal).
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.