- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0298
Superior Villa 0298, Overview
Built and finished to a high standard, it is located in one of the most desirable locations on the Resort’s eastern plateau, offering panoramic views from the outside terraces.
Immediately upon entering the villa the unusual design and high specifications are revealed. The open-plan living area with slate-grey flooring and French doors which lead to the extensive upper terrace. The kitchen is set along one wall, offering views over the ravine whilst carrying out the cooking duties. All modern conveniences and top quality appliances are provided including integrated dishwasher, electric oven and hob and large fridge freezer.
The huge terrace is the place to enjoy the panoramic views; the truly breathtaking vista encompasses all the natural, rugged beauty of the ravine, the immaculate golf course and the sparkling sea.
Outside dining furniture is positioned under a gazebo, perfect for al-fresco dining.
A marble staircase leads from the living area to the lower level and the sleeping accommodation. Consisting of 2 double and 3 twin bedrooms, all are very spacious and modern, with quality beds and fitted wardrobes. The “family suite” comprises of a large double bedded room, connected to a twin bedroom by the beautifully fitted en-suite, which has doors at each end to make these 2 bedrooms interconnecting, if required; ideal for parents with young children. The en-suite itself is exquisite, with large walk-in shower cubicle and 2 washbasins set in a mosaic tiled wash table.
A further double bedroom and twin bedded room follow, which again share a spacious shower room. Finally a large twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom is found.
Also on this floor one can find a guest cloakroom and also a utility area with washing machine and handy sink.
Several areas have been cleverly designed outside for your relaxation and enjoyment. A delightful courtyard, complete with ornamental well and planted with fragrant bushes and trees leads to a built-in barbeque area, complete with mosaic tiled sink.
A short flight of steps lead to a relaxation area and lawn on a slightly lower level. This is simply the best place to enjoy the panoramic views at any time.
Arguably the most desirable feature is the fabulous infinity pool, which is an absolute delight to swim in with it’s infinity edge providing unobstructed views whilst bathing. Walk-in steps which stretch the full width of the pool are an added bonus. Sun loungers are provided on the surrounding terrace.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - Complimentary Beach Day-Pass - One per person per week, including Shuttle Bus to and from (Seasonal).
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.