- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0315
Superior Villa 0315, Overview
This beautiful five-bedroom Villa is situated on two large plots overlooking the sixth hole of the championship Golf Course. The villa is situated in a peaceful area with exceptional views from the balconies on the first floor.
On those quiet evenings in, show off your culinary skills by making the most of the built-in BBQ which makes outdoor cooking a delightful treat - or just laze around the infinity pool and enjoy the beautiful sunset.
The Villa is of a contemporary style with a touch of traditional stonework, offering true luxury and quality throughout. Upon entering the Villa, one senses immediately the warm cosiness and is welcomed by the large open plan lounge, which features three-seat and two-seat sofas, two leather armchairs and a dining area with a wooden table and chairs. Here, one may enjoy the comfort of the welcoming fireplace on those cosy winter nights in. Its well equipped kitchen offers all modern appliances, including the additional advantage of a dishwasher.
Leading off the lounge, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and large drawers and an en suite shower conveniently located on the same floor, offers direct access to the outdoor pool area.
Halfway up the staircase on the mezzanine level, a twin room (which can be transformed into a double), side cabinets with matching lamps and fitted wardrobes can be found complete with an en suite shower, single vanity unit and a WC.
Continuing upstairs to the first floor, two double rooms are located on either side of the landing, both of which offer the convenience of a private en suite (one en suite bath/shower and one shower). Both of these bedrooms lead off to a small balcony, where one may relish the magnificent gardens and Golf Course views.
From the ground floor, a second flight of steps can be found, leading downstairs to the basement. Halfway down, there is a second mezzanine level where the fifth bedroom is located (twin bedroom) - again offering an en suite shower. Continuing downstairs, the laundry room is situated in the basement, where you'll find a washing machine, iron and an ironing board.
The property is fully air-conditioned /heated throughout.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - Complimentary Beach Day-Pass - One per person per week, including Shuttle Bus to and from (Seasonal).
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.