- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0398
Superior Villa 0398, Overview
This is a superbly finished two-bedroom Superior Villa, ideal for a family holiday or for friends sharing, offering ample outdoor areas, where children can play and adults can relax around a beautiful pool. There are high-quality furnishings and fixtures and air conditioning throughout the property.
The open plan lounge is furnished with a large, comfortable sofa, a flat screen TV, DVD and CD player. The dining area can comfortably seat six people. The kitchen is set next to the dining area and features an island with a granite worktop, microwave, electric oven and hob and an integrated dishwasher and is fully equipped.
The master bedroom is located on the ground level and features a double bed, bedside cabinets with lamps, fitted wardrobes and en-suite marble bathroom with a 'His & Hers' vanity sink, bathtub and W.C.
The second bedroom features two single beds, a bedside cabinet. The room enjoys a glass shower room, a 'His & Hers' vanity unit and W.C.
Outdoors, there is a large pergola covered patio featuring a dining table for those who prefer to dine outdoors or simply want to relax and enjoy some family time in complete privacy. A barbeque facility is located to the side of the dining table, which is ideal for alfresco cooking!
The lower patio area is by the pool and is set with four sunbeds. The garden which surrounds the property includes fragrant shrubs, plants and various kinds of native Cypriot flowers.
Overall, this is an ideal property to enjoy relaxed, sunny days with family or friends. You just cannot go wrong!
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - Complimentary Beach Day-Pass - One per person per week, including Shuttle Bus to and from (Seasonal).
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.