- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Villa 0403
Superior Villa 0403, Overview
This wonderfully designed ‘L’ shaped Villa on the eastern plateau of Aphrodite Hills offers its residents sheer luxury and privacy. With spacious living areas, a stunning kitchen/diner, 5 beautiful bedrooms, large private swimming pool and extensive gardens, this property is the ideal choice for a family getaway.
Passing through the landscaped gardens to the grand entrance one immediately senses the spaciousness and tranquillity this delightful property offers. An archway leads through to the living room which features a wonderful pitched, wooden-beamed ceiling and sets of French doors which make the area bright and airy. Modern furniture and lighting, TV and DVD player and feature fireplace make for a pleasing and relaxing experience.
The separate kitchen/diner is extremely spacious and offers a large dining table, central island and all modern conveniences including American-style fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
A guest WC is also located at ground floor level.
The marble staircase leads to the 5 bedrooms, which are set over 3 different levels for added privacy. A short flight of steps lead up to the first bedroom – a twin bedded room with en-suite bathroom. A further short flight of stairs lead to 2 double bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms, and the master bedroom - this generously sized room offers a king size bed and has 2 private balconies with sea and pool views. Adjacent is a luxurious full bathroom compete twin washbasins set in a long marble vanity unit.
A short flight of steps leads down to a twin bedded room together with en-suite shower room.
The outdoor areas of this stunning property are truly delightful, and, being set on a large, mature plot a great deal of privacy is afforded. Extensive terraces are either covered for shade or set with sunbeds for sunbathing. The well-kept lawn is bordered by many colourful rockeries, flowering bushes, fragrant plants and mature trees. However the “piece de resistance” is undoubtedly the large, overflow swimming pool*, measuring an impressive 12m x 6m, and the adjacent jacuzzi, perfect for relaxing in under a cloudless blue sky!
A fabulous barbeque kitchen is next to the outdoor dining terrace which is covered for shade, and is the ideal spot for al-fresco dining looking over the beautiful vista. Leisure facilities such as table tennis, basketball net and football goal are offered, and complete the facilities of this luxury villa.
*The pool can be heated at an extra charge – if required please specify when booking.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Bonamare Beach Club - Complimentary Beach Day-Pass - One per person per week, including Shuttle Bus to and from (Seasonal).
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.