- Bespoke Villa Holidays
- Villa Apollo
- Need To Know
Villa Apollo, Need To Know
Need to Know
Changeover is Saturday in July or August, and for all other periods flexible.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
- Welcome pack
- Maid service 1 hours per day 5 day(s) per week
- Linen change 2 day(s) per week
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Breakfast service 7 day(s) per week
- Laundry service
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Massage/beauty therapist
- Catering for special celebrations
- Private chef
- Packed meal delivery service
- Restaurant delivery service
- Cooking classes
- Additional maid service
- Group excursions
- Tailor-made visits
- Diving and snorkelling
- Kokkino Chorio 300m (steep uphill) minimarket and taverna
- Medical centre 1.5km
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Chania 27km
- Koutalas (1.5 km): Secluded and unspoilt beach, close to the edge of Cape Drepano with interesting cave formations, no facilities.
- Almirida beach (3km): Two sandy beaches separated by a rocky peninsula. The larger has good facilities (sun beds, sea sport activities, fish restaurants, cafes) and shallow waters. Ideal for families.
- Kalives beach (6km): sandy beach with facilities.
- Kiani Akti or Blue Beach (1km after Kalives): Long quiet beach with facilities.
- Kera (5km): Sandy beach between Kalives and Almirida with no facilities, ideal for those who prefer less crowded sites.
- Koutalas (1.5 km): Isolated and unspoilt beach, close to the edge of Cape Drepano with interesting cave formations, no facilities.
- Ombrogialos (8 km): Small rocky bay with green and blue deep watersideal for snorkelling and windsurfing.
- Chania 35km
- Heraklion 130km