- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Elite Villa 0297
Superior Elite Villa 0297, Overview
One of the largest Villas at Aphrodite Hills, this property is individually designed and located in one of the most desirable locations on the eastern plateau of the Resort’s eastern plateau. Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the ravine and the Resorts' golf course, there are spectacular views from every room. The property also benefits from central heating and air conditioning throughout.
The entrance hall leads to a delightful double living area with two leather armchairs, a coffee table and a large corner fabric sofa. A space has been reserved for dinning, with a glass table, eight leather chairs and a handsome sideboard. During the winter months, the property is warmed by the beautiful built-in wood burning fireplace and firewood is available with our compliments. Next to the living area you'll find the kitchen. Designed in solid maple wood with granite tops it also comes with large American fridge freezer, oven and a microwave and a dishwasher. A large 40 inch flat screen TV with cable, a DVD player and Hi-Fi are situated in this area. Should you bring your own laptop, you can also access a broadband internet connection.
Finally, the ground floor also accommodates a king bedroom with bedside tables, a flat screen TV with a DVD player and fitted wardrobe. French doors open to a delightful balcony overlooking the Villa's swimming pool and the ravine. The en-suite bathroom is furnished with a single vanity unit, a heated towel rail, toilet and bidet. A convenient marble guest cloakroom completes the facilities on this floor.
The Villa's magnificent stairway leads to the first floor where you will find three further bedrooms; two doubles and a twin. The two double bedrooms are furnished with fitted wardrobes, bedside tables and have French doors leading to a balcony. Here you can take in the fabulous views over the ravine to the Mediterranean Sea in the distance. One of the double rooms also benefits from a luxurious en suite bathroom with a vanity unit, heated towel rail, bidet and toilet.
The fourth bedroom is a twin room with built-in wardrobes and en-suite facilities. On the lower floor is the fifth and final bedroom. It comprises a double bed, bedside tables with matching lamps and cupboards. There is also a private bathroom with a shower cubicle, single vanity unit and a WC.
This luxury Villa also has more surprises in store for you. On the lower ground floor you'll also discover an eight person sauna, and a spacious open plan living and entertainment room that boasts a home theatre system and a DVD player.
This “Elite Villa” enjoys all the privileges of our Elite service such as:
- Private transfer to and from the Airport.
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, cleaning, dishwashing)
- Luxury Food Hamper (including breads, milk, mineral water, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, ham, cheese, eggs, biscuits, crisps, wines and champagne, beer and soft drinks, olive oil, salt, breakfast cereals, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder).
- Fresh flowers.
- Branded bathroom amenities (including bathrobes, slippers, shampoo and conditioner, body lotion, shower gel).
- The Retreat Spa - access to Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, valid for duration of stay.
- The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments.
- Preferential booking status at Resort restaurants.
- Children’s Club services – 5 hours per week.
The following services are also available. Extra charges apply.
- Special Occasions - ‘Chef at Villa’ - Cooking services (pre-bookable only)
- Baby Sitting Services • Private Fitness Training at property
- Private Yoga Classes at property • Private Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
- Private Tennis Lessons at the property (where available)
- Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
- Fitness Packages with daily, healthy lifestyle menus
- VIP Private Cruises
- Luxury Car Rentals
- Private Driver Service
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach – no longer club / one free return journey per week
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- ‘Good Morning’ Breakfast Parcel delivered daily to your doorstep. This includes freshly baked pastries, fresh loaf of bread, fresh milk, orange juice, still water, yoghurts, seasonal fruit and a daily newspaper (specific newspapers can be pre-ordered on arrival).
- Private transfer to and from the Airport.
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, mopping, dish washing).
- Luxury Food Parcel which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling water, Tea, Coffee, De-caffeinated Coffee, Orange juice, Apple juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed milk, Fresh Full-fat milk, Nespresso capsules, Filter Coffee, House wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White sugar, Brown sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White bread, Brown bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crips (Salt and Salt&Vinegar), Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian almond and raisin cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt and Pepper, Washing Powder, Kitchen roll.
- Branded bathroom amenities (including bathrobes, slippers, shampoo and conditioner, body lotion and shower gel)
- Kids Club - Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay
- The Retreat Spa - access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for duration of stay, without a locker.
- The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments upon request.
- Preferential booking status at Resort Restaurants.
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast Buffet is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per day.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.