- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Superior Elite Villa 0309
Superior Elite Villa 0309 , Overview
One cannot help but be impressed by the design and quality of this Elite villa! Set in a quiet and private plot on the Eastern plateau overlooking the ravine, this fabulous property comes highly recommended. Charismatic interior décor, first-class furnishings, fixtures and fittings, and a superb setting all combine to offer a perfect holiday experience.
The grand entrance opens into a hallway with steps leading down to the cool, marble floored living area, which is stylishly furnished with a plush sofa and leather armchairs facing the feature stone wall and flat screen TV and DVD. The dining area features a grand square dining table with leather dining chairs and leads through to the contemporary kitchen. Fully fitted and with granite worktops and splash backs, all modern conveniences are provided including stainless steel dishwasher, electric oven with hob and microwave.
The first bedroom is found on this floor, being a double bedded room with shuttered French doors leading out to the terrace, and an en-suite shower room with WC and sink in a marble vanity unit. Adjacent to this is a guest cloakroom, completing the ground floor facilities.
The staircase leads up to two further bedrooms, set on split levels. The first is a twin bedded room with delightful pitched wooden ceiling and parquet flooring. Immediately adjacent is a shower room with WC and sink in a marble vanity unit. Finally, the master bedroom is to be found on the top floor. This luxuriously furnished room offers a beautiful king-size bed, attractive high wooden ceiling and parquet floor. Sets of French doors around 2 sides of the room make it wonderfully bright and airy and give access to the large private terrace from where views over the Resort can be enjoyed. The master bedroom is complete with en-suite bathroom featuring both bathtub and shower cubicle, WC and ‘his and hers’ sinks in a marble vanity unit.
The finishing touch to this luxurious and elegant property is a 10m x 5m overflow swimming pool* with walk-in corner steps. The large patio around the pool area is set with sunbeds, and is in turn surrounded by a garden featuring lawned areas as well as mature trees, fragrant shrubs, plants and flowers, which create a great sense of privacy. Overlooking the pool area is a shaded dining terrace set with table and chairs and a purpose built barbeque area together with handy sink. A cushioned sofa set with matching coffee table is the ideal place for relaxing after dinner with a drink and taking in the picturesque and peaceful surroundings.
Guests booking any Elite villa at Aphrodite Hills Resort benefit from the following enhanced services for that added touch of luxury:
- Private return transfers between the airport and resort
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, mopping, dish washing)
- Luxury Food Hamper (includes mineral water, white and brown bread, sugar, fresh full-fat and skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, ham, cheddar cheese, eggs, biscuits, crisps, selection of wines, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beer, Champagne, olive oil, salt, Rice Crispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder and a bouquet of flowers).
- Branded bathroom toiletries and luxurious bathrobes and slippers.
- The Retreat Spa - access to Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, valid for duration of stay.
- The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments.
- Preferential booking status at Resort restaurants.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Zias Beach Club - free shuttle service to beach – no longer club / one free return journey per week
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- ‘Good Morning’ Breakfast Parcel delivered daily to your doorstep. This includes freshly baked pastries, fresh loaf of bread, fresh milk, orange juice, still water, yoghurts, seasonal fruit and a daily newspaper (specific newspapers can be pre-ordered on arrival).
- Private transfer to and from the Airport.
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen and towels, mopping, dish washing).
- Luxury Food Parcel which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling water, Tea, Coffee, De-caffeinated Coffee, Orange juice, Apple juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed milk, Fresh Full-fat milk, Nespresso capsules, Filter Coffee, House wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White sugar, Brown sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White bread, Brown bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crips (Salt and Salt&Vinegar), Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian almond and raisin cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt and Pepper, Washing Powder, Kitchen roll.
- Branded bathroom amenities (including bathrobes, slippers, shampoo and conditioner, body lotion and shower gel)
- Kids Club - Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay
- The Retreat Spa - access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for duration of stay, without a locker.
- The Retreat Spa - personalized consultation with Spa Specialist regarding treatments upon request.
- Preferential booking status at Resort Restaurants.
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast Buffet is served at the Golf Clubhouse - €10.00 per person, per day.
Dine Around or half board rate is €40.00 per person, per day. Includes: “Aphrodite Breakfast” served at the Golf Clubhouse and either Lunch or Dinner at the following restaurants:
Zimi Restaurants – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu with an allowance of €26.00 Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00. Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu with allowance of €26.00 (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DINE AROUND
Zias Beach Club - located in Avdimou Bay (15km from the Hotel towards Limassol). Relax at an amazing beach, in a quiet and serene environment; just pick a view, lay back and enjoy. (Seasonal: mid April - October)
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
* Infants/ Children 0-2 years: free of charge on the same basis as parents
* Children up to 12 years: 50% discount on the meal options above.
* A la carte dining is also available for guest that are not on HB/BB terms.
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.