- Specialist Villa Resorts
- Junior Elite Villa AJ04
Junior Elite Villa AJ04, Overview
This luxurious Elite Junior Villa is beautifully furnished and equipped to a very high standard and is located in a superb position on the newly constructed Alexander Heights. This spectacular south-facing site offers fabulous sea views and is just a short stroll from the centre of the resort with its myriad of facilities.
The interior of the villa is stylish and contemporary and offers light and airy open plan living areas. Attention to detail is evident everywhere with the highest quality Italian-style kitchen units, lavish marble bathrooms and marble or parquet flooring throughout.
The impressive entrance opens into the spacious living area which features sets of French doors opening out onto the pool terrace. The lounge is beautifully decorated in tasteful muted tones, and furnished with a large, comfortable leather and suede sofa. The adjacent dining area boasts an exquisite marble topped dining table and 6 leather upholstered chairs and is separated from the kitchen by a handy sideboard. The kitchen is fitted with the highest quality Italian style units and is well stocked with all necessary utensils and equipment, including electric oven and hob and integrated dishwasher, washing machine and microwave. The ground floor also has a conveniently located cloakroom.
The marble staircase leads up to the two spacious bedrooms. The elegant master bedroom suite features parquet flooring, a king size bed and a private balcony offering extensive sea views. The en-suite bathroom is fitted with twin wash basins in a marble vanity unit, and bath/shower combination.
The second bedroom is equally stylish, offering twin beds, and also has its own sea-view balcony and en-suite shower room.
The high standards continue outside. A covered veranda leads off from the lounge, and is furnished with a table and chairs, whilst the adjacent barbeque area with gas barbeque and sink makes al-fresco cooking and dining an absolute delight. The pool-side terrace is equipped with sunbeds and the inviting swimming pool is perfect for cooling off on a hot summer’s day. During cooler weather the pool can be heated if required*.
The village square, spa, golf clubhouse and tennis academy are all just a short stroll, combining to make this a highly desirable choice.
This “Elite Villa” enjoys all the privileges of our Elite service such as:
Exclusive Added Value Services
- One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
- Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
- Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
- The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
- The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
- Preferential booking status at Village Square restaurants
- Unlimited access to Aphrodite Hills Kids Club – ages 3-12 years
- Elite Villas receive a Luxury Food Parcel (including Mineral water, Sparkling water, Tea, Coffee, Decaf coffee, Orange juice, Apple juice, Semi-Skimmed milk, Fresh full-fat milk, Nespresso capsules, Filter coffee, White wine, Sparkling wine, Coca cola, Beer, White and brown sugar, Chocolate biscuits, White and brown bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate and Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey slices, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crisps, Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta sauce, Cantucci Italian Almond and Raisin cookies, Macaroon biscuits, Seasonal Fresh fruit, Salt, Washing powder, Kitchen roll, Washing up liquid, Dish cloth and sponge).
B) Optional (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
- Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
- Babysitting Services
- Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
- Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
- Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
- Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
- VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
- Luxury Car Rentals
- Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
C) Optional (pre-booking, at an extra charge)
- Numerous villas provide pool and jacuzzi heating. Where this facility is available, the pool and jacuzzi can be heated at an extra charge. For more details on this villa please enquire with our reservations when booking.
NOTE: Please note that the minimum rental period for this property is 7 nights.
- 7 restaurants and bars at the Resort’s Village Square including traditional Cypriot cuisine, Italian and Indian.
- World-class golf on an 18-hole PGA National Cyprus championship course, academy & clubhouse, terrace & lounge
- Fitness facilities with fully equipped gym on site
- Award-winning Greco-Roman-themed Retreat Spa with 27 treatment rooms
- Extra-large swimming pools and Spa outdoor infinity and hydro-pool & 75 m² children's swimming pool at various apartment complexes
- Families - Guests staying in the villas are entitled to five hours of complimentary kids club per property.
- Tennis academy - the largest in Cyprus, with 8 floodlit clay & hard courts and sports bar
- Dream Team Football Academy with UEFA qualified coaches
- Horse-riding club on site
- Aphrodite Hills Kids club: 3-12 years and Baby Crèche 6-36 months
- Outdoor children’s playground
- Village Square - also featuring ATM, Medic Centre, mini-market, gift shops, car bike and Segway hire, Costa Coffee, Haagen Dazs Ice cream.
- Wedding Chapel and wedding team at hand
- Traditional bazaars, entertainment, music and seasonal festivities hosted throughout the season at Village Square
- Access to Bonamare Beach and 10% discount on food & drinks with your Guest Benefit Card
- Guests staying are entitled to five hours of complimentary childcare at the kids club.
Aphrodite Breakfast is served at the Golf Clubhouse.
Zimi Trattoria - located in the Village Square this is the ideal choice for families, who are looking for a quick and tasty meal, or for those wanting to enjoy a casual meal amongst friends. A medley of salads, pizzas, pasta and traditional local homemade Italian dishes are available, made with only the freshest of ingredients. All pizzas are cooked in a wood-fire oven.
Pithari Tavern – Traditional Meze or A La Carte Menu. This traditional Greek Cypriot Taverna located in the Village Square and open for dinner offers an authentic experience, with indigenous dishes, either as fresh customary mezes or delicious à la carte. The Taverna also hosts ‘Meze Evenings’ with live Greek music every Friday and Saturday.
The Anoi Pub – Set Menu or A La Carte menu. Decked out in distinctive wooden pub-style furniture, the Anoi Pub & Bar serves an extensive variety of beers and wines. Large screens show all of the top international sports competitions. The Anoi also offers a mouth-watering selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts.
The Golf Clubhouse & Lounge Restaurant – Set menu or A La Carte Menu Located next to the Golf Course, overlooking the green, the Restaurant is open daily for breakfast and lunch with an extensive snack menu. For a casual lunch, guests may also join us every Sunday for our Traditional International Buffet.
Gate to India - A La Carte Menu (7 years above only). Set in charming surroundings and adding an exotic touch to the Village Square Restaurants, this exclusive dining experience offers superior quality Indian cuisine. It is already a favourite among numerous repeat customers. (Seasonal: May - October. Children over 7 years of age are allowed).
Ladi & Rigani - this is a casual and family-friendly outdoor Kebab House, offering traditional Cypriot souvlaki and a selection of doner kebabs, giving the Village Square a real taste of Cyprus.
Beer Garden - Located in the heart of the Village Square. A wide selection of International Beers, served in the most relaxed environment!
Note: All Resort Restaurants are operated on a rotation basis and in accordance with seasonal demand.